What's new

dammit they've gone too far!

I think it simply bothers me because I'm under the impression foggy is yorkshire based, that makes him a northerer, and in gords' twisted little world, you kick one northerner, they all limp.

Maybe it shouldn't bother me, most clones dont but this does. Maybe I need to buy one, see how poorly its machibed and I'll feel better...... :drool:

Like the nem clones which werent any worse than the real thing? :P

Foggy made a nice product no doubt, but it really doesnt cost much too trademark a logo/name in China. Seriously. It doesn't. At least it would have prevented them from using the name.

But I bet it bothers you because its on a personal level as you know Foggy from UKV. It's shitty they cloned his stuff, but it happens.

Now if HCIGAR made this, I'd buy it. Tobeco? Probably not. Any other company? Maybe not without word of mouth from someone else.

provari was cloned long ago, the original smok zmax

homeprovari.jpg

zmaxmini_05_w.jpg

well we didn't have the flood of clones this time last year, you wanted a budget mech and you had a voice of the kts or the kts :P

Lavatube :P and Vamo best budgets mods of the time. Cloning has taken off big time, but there is a market for it and someone was smart enough to fill that market up for the people like me who would love to own the real thing, but Im not paying half my monthly house payment on something that can do the same for a 1/4 of the price :P

Tbh, I've never spoken to foggy and ukv is possibly too straight laced for me, but you are right, it bothers me because I see it as a local being wronged rather than a mysterious person who everyone seems to know about.

I'm odd like that

I hate the fact that they have cloned the font used on the Fogger.

:no:

- - - Updated - - -

:D

Back
Top Bottom