What's new

DarkStar 500ml 72MG Nicotine - £29.99

Thinking of ordering some of this myself, how fresh is it, and is it clear and oderless?

Hi @darren89

It's very fresh; we have a relatively high stock turnover and all nicotine base products are stored in a freezer. It's not always colourless but never more than a light straw colour (PG base) or pinky/straw colour (VG base). In terms of odor it always smells a bit peppery and will give a mild burning sensation in your nose when the fumes are inhaled directly from the bottle, but that's just what nicotine does in my experience. It's a very high quality product, especially for the price.

We've run out of 250ml bottles at the moment so all 250ml products except VG nicotine base are out of stock until Wednesday when we get our next bottle order in. Until then all 500ml products are available.

I hope this helps :)

Hi @darren89

It's very fresh; we have a relatively high stock turnover and all nicotine base products are stored in a freezer. It's not always colourless but never more than a light straw colour (PG base) or pinky/straw colour (VG base). In terms of odor it always smells a bit peppery and will give a mild burning sensation in your nose when the fumes are inhaled directly from the bottle, but that's just what nicotine does in my experience. It's a very high quality product, especially for the price.

We've run out of 250ml bottles at the moment so all 250ml products except VG nicotine base are out of stock until Wednesday when we get our next bottle order in. Until then all 500ml products are available.

I hope this helps :)

Forgive my ignorance but I'm about to venture into the world of mixing and am tempted to buy this, if it smells peppery am I likely to taste it?

Will I have to steep my new juices and for how long?

Cheers

Forgive my ignorance but I'm about to venture into the world of mixing and am tempted to buy this, if it smells peppery am I likely to taste it?

Will I have to steep my new juices and for how long?

Cheers

you wont taste it as its fresh.
really old nicotine that has not been stored properly will smell bad after a while.
just keep it in a cool dark place and it will be fine, or if its going to be lasting you a good while, decant some into a brown glass bottle and stick it in the freezer.

as for steeping, everyone has different ideas, but a rule of thumb for me is
fruits from 1 day to 7 days depending in the concentrates used.
dessert flavours like vanilla custard, imo 4 week minimum to get the creaminess to come out

Oh and nice price Darkstar :)

you wont taste it as its fresh.
really old nicotine that has not been stored properly will smell bad after a while.
just keep it in a cool dark place and it will be fine, or if its going to be lasting you a good while, decant some into a brown glass bottle and stick it in the freezer.

as for steeping, everyone has different ideas, but a rule of thumb for me is
fruits from 1 day to 7 days depending in the concentrates used.
dessert flavours like vanilla custard, imo 4 week minimum to get the creaminess to come out

Oh and nice price Darkstar :)

Ok thanks for that, can't wait to start now !

Ok thanks for that, can't wait to start now !

lol just take your time for now.
Recycle any old bottles and use them for your new creations.
Measure amounts carefully.
Always make a tester first before making a large amount, as its easier to tip away 5ml than 50ml lol.
Check the recipe thread on here, loads of great recipes to try.

Back on topic, this is a very good price for Nicotine

Might be a dumb question....

If it has already been frozen, is it still ok to freeze again??

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Might be a dumb question....

If it has already been frozen, is it still ok to freeze again??

I was thinking the same but I think as pg doesn't actually freeze in a home freezer it should be ok, but I'll let the experts correct me if I'm wrong

So if it does not freeze, then what is the point of freezing it? Is it the temp that helps storage?

Back
Top Bottom