What's new

Dead rabbit solo ?? Post have fell out on opening ??

thebigfish75

Initiate
Hi again folks
Ordered myself the dead rabbit solo limited edition

On opening everything has just came apart , the posts have all just fell out so I'm not sure if this is meant to be the case ???

Also trying to sus out how to put them together again ?? Also the squonk pin is not holding either and falling out also

Rather disappointing as don't like idea of posts moving especially when I have a build in it

Any help appreciated as always guys

Thanks

Don’t have the Solo, but have other DR RDA’s and the squonk pin or 510 pin hold the deck together.

Does the squonk pin have a thread? It should screw into the deck.

Don’t have the Solo, but have other DR RDA’s and the squonk pin or 510 pin hold the deck together.

Does the squonk pin have a thread? It should screw into the deck.
It does but not catching at all ?? I would not have bought it if I knew it was going to be like this
I have noticed their is a wee plastic sleeve where the 510 pin or squonk should go maybe that's why it's not catching

Thanks

It does but not catching at all ?? I would not have bought it if I knew it was going to be like this
I have noticed their is a wee plastic sleeve where the 510 pin or squonk should go maybe that's why it's not catching

Thanks

That’s the insulator, and important. I’m going to take some photos, brb…

The posts should be placed in their correct position in the deck. When you screw in the pin it should screw into the middle of the posts assembly.

I just had a look at the solo deck, not sure me providing photos will help, but...

The pieces.

1723237779968.png

Place first post in it's position.

1723237827608.png

Then the next...

1723237858382.png

Hold them in place and screw the squonk or 510 pin in to the post assembly. It holds the posts in place.

The posts should be placed in their correct position in the deck. When you screw in the pin it should screw into the middle of the posts assembly.

I just had a look at the solo deck, not sure me providing photos will help, but...

The pieces.

View attachment 356095

Place first post in it's position.

View attachment 356096

Then the next...

View attachment 356097

Hold them in place and screw the squonk or 510 pin in to the post assembly. It holds the posts in place.
Great thank you

All sorted and puffing away on it 💪💪

Back
Top Bottom