What's new

Decent Mech and RTA set up

Enserr

Anyone have any recommendations for a matching Mech and RTA set up?

I'm an experienced vapour, just the internet isn't doing me any favours...

Currently looking at the Dotmod Petri V2 and the Dot Mod RTA.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers!

Are you looking for a tube mech or a box and what sort of wattage?

Okay well if you are after the current 'in-things' the Rogue or Goon are both popular and they're both 24mm, I am thinking about these but they're bigger. I use the SMPL mod which is 22mm because it's small for out and abound has a good button which is recessed and won't auto fire (the problem with mechs from the past which had to be locked).
Normally people use drippers but if you want a tank it really should be small (serpent mini size) or it will look ungainly and easily be knocked over. The tanks I use with a mech is the Nextasis/Netiny with are mesh genesis or an RDA. The main thing is to do a bit of research and find a tank/dripper that will suit the mod in every respect looks are important with tube mods.

Geekvape Karma kit looks a decent shout as a cheap introduction to mechs. Believe the tank can be used as an RDTA or RDA.

That's a 25mm atty (you don't want overhang, it looks awful) and not really suitable for a hybrid (direct connect to battery type) mech mod.

That's a 25mm atty (you don't want overhang, it looks awful) and not really suitable for a hybrid (direct connect to battery type) mech mod.

I currently use a mech. I've got a 24mm SOI legendary with RDA. I love it and am experience with mechs. Just wanted a new mod and matching RTA. Looked at the geekvape and I just don't trust something that cheap

Back
Top Bottom