What's new

Desce Neoprene Cases?

MiscoDatt

Veteran
Ive seen quite a few pics online for billet boxes with these cases. Does anyone have/use them and are they any good? I’ll be travelling a few times this year and it looks ideal

Ive seen quite a few pics online for billet boxes with these cases. Does anyone have/use them and are they any good? I’ll be travelling a few times this year and it looks ideal

Yes I use them quite a bit for the Billets a lot of people do
They are great for keeping them ding free

Pretty much use one everyday, quality of them is excellent, hard wearing, had it a while and still looks like new...

Went for the mini as I wanted something snug fitting.
Both versions are the same in height the regular is just abit wider, bb does fit in both but it’s very tight on the mini when it’s brand new, but they do give abit once you start using it...

Both versions are the same in height the regular is just abit wider, bb does fit in both but it’s very tight on the mini when it’s brand new, but they do give abit once you start using it...
Pretty much what Mr Spartan said actually. Is there much movement with the regular sized version?

Carol got 2 and has never used them :) The smell from them was awful, so she washed them a few times and it has improved things but she only uses her Leather Case now if she’s taking one out.

Pretty much what Mr Spartan said actually. Is there much movement with the regular sized version?
Not massive movement but the bb can move side to side abit when in the case on the regular one, personally i think it’s better in the mini version, no movement at all, very snug fitting but be prepared to be forcing it abit to get it in and out when the case is brand new, fine tho once you have wore it in...

Back
Top Bottom