What's new

Desce Neoprene Cases?

Carol got 2 and has never used them :) The smell from them was awful, so she washed them a few times and it has improved things but she only uses her Leather Case now if she’s taking one out.
There’s a review on their site complaining of an awful smell actually. Hopefully this will be ok fingers crossed!

Not massive movement but the bb can move side to side abit when in the case on the regular one, personally i think it’s better in the mini version, no movement at all, very snug fitting but be prepared to be forcing it abit to get it in and out when the case is brand new, fine tho once you have wore it in...
Cheers. I’ve just bought the one at the moment for the sxk version which I take everywhere. I’m still in that "kid glove" phase with the original but want it protected when I finally let it out of the house ;)

There’s a review on their site complaining of an awful smell actually. Hopefully this will be ok fingers crossed!
They do have a smell to them but I wouldn’t class it as awful, I found it faded pretty quick to, all my smell of now is juice :8:

Cheers. I’ve just bought the one at the moment for the sxk version which I take everywhere. I’m still in that "kid glove" phase with the original but want it protected when I finally let it out of the house ;)
Good idea to get just one and see how you get on with it, I’m sure you will like it, i ll try and pop a pic up when I get home to show the difference in size...

I’d get one of these if they didn’t have “desce” printed on them in big letters.

672B3D84-58E1-4412-9665-4AC50E951C2B.jpeg
7BD33A7F-D4A8-4CD7-AD57-825360F231E8.jpeg
F7DCC8DF-36E6-4B70-8528-3E1F60CF9A44.jpeg
@Discomatt not that easy to show the size difference but I have attempted it...
Camo one is regular...
Black one is mini...
As you can hopefully see the bb in mini with no room to spare and in the regular there is about enough room to slide a 18650 in next to it...

31D3F4DA-DB54-4A1F-9FC1-D8267AB42FB7.jpeg
And for @zouzounaki a closer look at the ‘desce’ logo so he can grow to like it, I remember he wasn’t keen on squonking but now he is a squonker, it’s only a matter of time and zou will be rocking his bb in a desce pouch...
I see it now :18::18::18:

Back
Top Bottom