What's new

Did Everyone see this on Dave's tackle box last night

Right, business head on, hotel complex or leisure centre in central England, outside of a city centre, not on a Saturday or in wedding season, or during school holidays for that matter, could be pretty cheap. A good negotiator like KMS, could equal much cheapness. Throw in a few local hotels and pubs, and you are onto a winner. Keep vendor hire prices low, and more will attend.

How many UK vendors are out there?
What is POTVs relationship like with other forums?
Would POTV put their name to this as long as it didnt bring any financial commitments?
Can we obtain feedback to see what the initial response would be from fellow vapers to attend a desired meet on this scale?

We could even see if ECITA could make an appearance, or see if Todd or someone else would do a review??

Come on peeps, whats your honest thoughts??

Hotel ish with indoor/outdoor facilities...close to local pubs and other hotels for a late nighter!

Saturday or a Sunday, Kid Friendly and during school break for me :) I have 3 of em and if they can't come with, I can't go! lol

As far as I know, PoTV doesnt have any issues with other forums :) anything negative about us would be news i hadn't heard yet!

I can't answer the 3rd questions, but I would think OccultScientist wouldn't have a problem with that, details would be worked out ect...

Feed back would easily obtained just by visiting other forums, via vendors, Facebook, Twitter, G+ ect...

Hotel ish with indoor/outdoor facilities...close to local pubs and other hotels for a late nighter!

Saturday or a Sunday, Kid Friendly and during school break for me :) I have 3 of em and if they can't come with, I can't go! lol

As far as I know, PoTV doesnt have any issues with other forums :) anything negative about us would be news i hadn't heard yet!

I can't answer the 3rd questions, but I would think OccultScientist wouldn't have a problem with that, details would be worked out ect...

Feed back would easily obtained just by visiting other forums, via vendors, Facebook, Twitter, G+ ect...

So somewhere around the Midlands area. as far west as Telford, as far east as Peterborugh, as far north as Stoke and as far south as Birmingham, say half term week 26th October/27th October 2013. Premier Inn/Lodge type place would be the right ball park??

Not sure if some place like that would host it... Last years was at that old insane asylum or something like that in Telford I think.??

the closer north the better for me!

Back
Top Bottom