What's new

Did Everyone see this on Dave's tackle box last night

bumping this because I am an idiot and didnt do a search or actually read this thread!!

I think all of our vendors need to get in touch and find out more info too :P

Dave Kitson announced on VTTV just now that because of the uncertainty created by the EU Directive/ MRHA decision (due anytime between now and May) it was inappropriate to ask vendors to commit financially to such an event. It has therefore been postponed and its looking like 2014 at the earliest. Understandable but disappointing.

Dave Kitson announced on VTTV just now that because of the uncertainty created by the EU Directive/ MRHA decision (due anytime between now and May) it was inappropriate to ask vendors to commit financially to such an event. It has therefore been postponed and its looking like 2014 at the earliest. Understandable but disappointing.

All righty then PoTV'ers Lets pony up the pocket change and get this vapefest going ;)

I had such a great time at vapefest last year I want to do it allover again, so I would be in.

Vapefest was great last year and would be a shame not to have another one until next year, I reckon they would be a load of interest

Vapefest was great last year and would be a shame not to have another one until next year, I reckon they would be a load of interest

IN light of the EU directive, its the perfect time to get a shit load of vapers together to show that we arent just going to sit down and shut up and let them tell us we cant vape. Media? I mean come on, why wouldnt vapers and vendors not want to seize the opportunity to publicly unite to fight against it??

It's vapex that's postponed Mark. The vendors meet. Don't know about Vapefest.

Back
Top Bottom