What's new

Did Everyone see this on Dave's tackle box last night

this is what you get when you live in the toenail or hair follicle of the country :)

stands to reason if you are gonna do an international meet .. it should be smack in the gonads

As of next month I'm moving home, more the bottom of the sock where the nuts collect...

(Well not really home but lived there for a while not so long ago and it feels like home now, home would officially be West London :()

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 32
Ill bring the kids for a visit then .. they love it down there :)

heh I will .. dont know if I can persuade the missus to go down that way again .. till I can drive at least .. it was a long drive for her last time!

heh I will .. dont know if I can persuade the missus to go down that way again .. till I can drive at least .. it was a long drive for her last time!

Yeah, must be 6 hours or so from there!
Anyway, sorry OP, completely hijacked thread

Purplefowler there is a few Hotels near there steffijade like ISNR Posted it is a different format to Vapefest but i suspect it will be like a Car show or Boat show at the NEC but as long as not one Vendor is not in charge it should be OK
there are loads of these kind of big meets in USA i think it frees it up because Vendors fund it rather than Vapers but Vapers are involved

unless there is something i can't see

If I can rope a couple of badgers and leave with the rising sun, I should be there by lunchtime..

I can't be away over night cos my OH always seems to work away whenever I plan stuff like this and nobody will have the kids over night. I was all set for vapefest but then the OH got called to work a couple of days before it, giving me no time to arrange alternate plans. I was not a happy bunny!

Back
Top Bottom