What's new

Did Everyone see this on Dave's tackle box last night

It's vapex that's postponed Mark. The vendors meet. Don't know about Vapefest.

I dont think anyone knows about Vapefest lol I was under the impression that Vapex was to be the vapefest for the year... who the hell knows any more these days. No ones mentioned a vapefest since last years and I know last year this was about the time info started trickling out.

Is everyone serious about this?! Wherever it will be hosted, count me in. I will volunteer to do anything required, but I wont sleep with anyone, I have a reputation to keep :) This could really bring vaping and POTV into the 'spotlight' which reminds me I need a high res image of POTV and some creative flair/designs, as I have been given the greenlight from my chum.

OccultScientist & KulrMeStoopid, I can see him at his shop as early as 9AM tomorrow :)

I don't much care what it is called if a thousand + of us can get together, I want to be there.

Edit. even if it means sleeping with some one I am in.

Last edited:
I don't much care what it is called if a thousand + of us can get together, I want to be there.

Edit. even if it means sleeping with some one I am in.

Carlos has an Illuminati to suck on... and jrob3rts tried to do one up with the dyson hose... I think you might have some competition :P

ado28 can arrange all the transportation in the northern parts :P
I can get a 52 seater coach or a double decker if there's more and will drive it for free so its only a matter of paying for the hire of the actual vehicle which I can get a discount on :)

I can get a 52 seater coach or a double decker if there's more and will drive it for free so its only a matter of paying for the hire of the actual vehicle which I can get a discount on :)

I wish you still had your double decker, and I would of bought it off you, and bought up the Southern contingent!!!!

How hard would it be to organise a event like this for a day, say in October, with vendors, guest speakers, giveaways etc?? I cant see it costing much to put together, can it??? Please, anyone got experience in this area, also would there be any volunteers to help???

I wish you still had your double decker, and I would of bought it off you, and bought up the Southern contingent!!!!

How hard would it be to organise a event like this for a day, say in October, with vendors, guest speakers, giveaways etc?? I cant see it costing much to put together, can it??? Please, anyone got experience in this area, also would there be any volunteers to help???

I think last years VF was in the range of 3-5k

I'm based near Edinburgh so could arrange a coach leaving from Edinburgh then head to Glasgow and shoot down the M74/ M6 to Telford. I'm more than happy to do this

I think last years VF was in the range of 3-5k

Right, business head on, hotel complex or leisure centre in central England, outside of a city centre, not on a Saturday or in wedding season, or during school holidays for that matter, could be pretty cheap. A good negotiator like KMS, could equal much cheapness. Throw in a few local hotels and pubs, and you are onto a winner. Keep vendor hire prices low, and more will attend.

How many UK vendors are out there?
What is POTVs relationship like with other forums?
Would POTV put their name to this as long as it didnt bring any financial commitments?
Can we obtain feedback to see what the initial response would be from fellow vapers to attend a desired meet on this scale?

We could even see if ECITA could make an appearance, or see if Todd or someone else would do a review??

Come on peeps, whats your honest thoughts??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom