What's new

Did Everyone see this on Dave's tackle box last night

Why is everything so bloody far away :( oh well I'm sure you will all take loads of photos so I can see it all and sulk even more!

Why is everything so bloody far away :( oh well I'm sure you will all take loads of photos so I can see it all and sulk even more!

I feel your pain PF. Once I'm moved and sorted I think I may organise a vapemeet in the south west...

this is what you get when you live in the toenail or hair follicle of the country :)

stands to reason if you are gonna do an international meet .. it should be smack in the gonads

I'm only guessing here, but this Vapexpo thing, being 'industry led', sounds like it will be a different flavour from Vapefest.

Yes, there have been vendors and VTTV at Vapefest, but Vapefest is pretty much by vapers for vapers. The organising of VF has largely been down to the hard work and dedication of a few people (kudos to Wayne and his 'crew') at first glance, the expo thing sounds like more of an erm ..... corporate? affair.

Be interesting to see what the actual format is.

this is what you get when you live in the toenail or hair follicle of the country :)

stands to reason if you are gonna do an international meet .. it should be smack in the gonads
...which just happens to be near you right? ;)

NO .. its at least an hour away :)

It is just about the same journey as I did last year for vapefest, just a different train out of Bristol.
I live about 15 miles outside of Glasgow.
Last year, on the way down, I had to go via Edinburgh which added three hours to the journey.

Totally worth it.

Back
Top Bottom