What's new

Did you go out today?

Ok Don Crewella, have a few grams but I want proof those pictures have been deleted.
I can delete the pics, but sadly not scrub them from my memory. I tried bleaching my eyeballs ............... on some good advice from a US President ..... but ............:17:

I will pay for the years of therapy that are to come after the inevitable night terrors seeing such things will bring.
Ah see, it's zoflora in the eyes and toilet duck up the...........well you can work it out, it's why the bottle is shaped that way, did POTUS not make that clear??

I will pay for the years of therapy that are to come after the inevitable night terrors seeing such things will bring.
Ah see, it's zoflora in the eyes and toilet duck up the...........well you can work it out, it's why the bottle is shaped that way, did POTUS not make that clear??
Hmph ............... I have no need of Toilet Duck, thank you very much. I didn't look THAT hard! :28:

The therapy and night terrors are covered already ........... have been for some time. :D

And (as is probably abundantly clear from the last page of posts) ................. no .......... I have not been out today. :17:

Phew, sounds like you didn't get the picture of me and the toilet duck then.

I'll send you some coke flour to see if that helps, worth a shot, if not you can always make some cheese scones.

Was the first time in a few days I'd been out, can't say I liked it much.

Phew, sounds like you didn't get the picture of me and the toilet duck then.

I'll send you some coke flour to see if that helps, worth a shot, if not you can always make some cheese scones.

Was the first time in a few days I'd been out, can't say I liked it much.
I'm more than a little ashamed to admit my life has been such that I'd have more idea what to do with the coke than the flour. I've never made a scone in my life! :8:

.......... I guess now might be a good time to learn .......... :D

I'm more than a little ashamed to admit my life has been such that I'd have more idea what to do with the coke than the flour. I've never made a scone in my life! :8:

.......... I guess now might be a good time to learn .......... :D

I made my first ever scone last week and trust me, if I can make them then anyone can. I had too much time on my hands and I was bored, I should have just got some coke :D

Went to pharmacy this morning and post office to send a mate a mod and I was surprised at how quiet both was given the size of the qué at the beer off

Are they still interrogating as to what's in the parcel?
Always but I told her they was second hand anal plugs I sold on eBay for a tidy profit to but towards the gimp suit I needed and that put a end to that conversation [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom