What's new

Did you go out today?

I'm a pretty gentle guy i only used to vent my violent tendencies towards people who harm dogs & motorbike thieves,but AFTER having to cancel my flight to Belfast yesterday due to this tier 4 bollocks i would get a lot of pleasure kicking the shit out of any person fucking about this Christmas,a lot of pleasure...

Ima off to Kent’s Festival of Brexit in a bit - it looks ace.

BB1AA41C-197D-4CCB-9EF2-D32C866A068A.jpeg

I'm a pretty gentle guy i only used to vent my violent tendencies towards people who harm dogs & motorbike thieves,but AFTER having to cancel my flight to Belfast yesterday due to this tier 4 bollocks i would get a lot of pleasure kicking the shit out of any person fucking about this Christmas,a lot of pleasure...

Plenty of people on my list, if you want to step in, my racing days are over, I was never much of a fighter tbh.

Plenty of people on my list, if you want to step in, my racing days are over, I was never much of a fighter tbh.
Same here,i was always the biggest out of our group (back in the day) so it fell to me to try and calm any disturbances (hopefully) but i got bottled over the head a few years ago when in a fracas with a couple of Tinkers and now i have a hair trigger.
But i've reached my limit over this Covid shit,i'm absolutely fed up with people who think these new laws don't apply to them or those who spend all day going on about our civil liberties being destroyed one by one and those Qanon fuckers and their microchips.
If you own a P.C or a laptop or a smart phone they already know everything about you.
I'm lucky that i'm with my mother (84 yrs,COPD) and that we have enough food and heat.

Yes i have today.....went shopping. And i ain't stepping in another shop till the new year..it's nuts. People milling about completely ignoring social distancing rules....and i even spotted one Asian chap in me local Coop who wasn't wearing a mask.....nobody said anything to him about it.

So much for community spirit eh.

Popped to Tesco last night at 9pm as it's usually very quiet. Was still pretty busy and some shelves were totally empty. Must admit I was surprised to see the bread isle completely empty. Didn't know all our bread was imported from the EU. I thought a lot of it was imported from the bakery around the back and through the double doors. Maybe they've been sealed off too? :30:

I might have popped out to my local B&Q to look at Kitchens with the mrs, was in there 3 FUCKING HOURS....
Will we or wont we get them to fit it, its fairly small kitchen. Kitchen price 2,200 after discount, plus 2,700 to fit it. so far ive fitted around 12 kitchens for me, work and even my mum. but these worktops are getting heavier and heavier.

***** Note - they are having a sale. starts christmas eve. 20%

I might have popped out to my local B&Q to look at Kitchens with the mrs, was in there 3 FUCKING HOURS....
Will we or wont we get them to fit it, its fairly small kitchen. Kitchen price 2,200 after discount, plus 2,700 to fit it. so far ive fitted around 12 kitchens for me, work and even my mum. but these worktops are getting heavier and heavier.

You think 3 hours is bad...i've been waiting for a summerhouse to be delivered to me. I ordered it 10 months ago!

How long are they saying it would take to fit the kitchen ?

I have installed several kitchens myself, but due to my current disabilities I had a guy fit a new kitchen for me in Dec 2019, he charged me £190 a day, so working on that you should get 3 weeks work out of them.
If they are saying, say 2 weeks to install they are ripping you off.

Get a quote off a trusted, local, independent fitter.

We had to go and get Christmas food shopping for hubby and I.

So went to M&S food hall which is just 2 miles away. Got there at 8pm, no queue but it was busy in there, people trying to reach over me and shit, i was like back off and wait mate!! Jesus! There were some twats in there tonight! Normally its a lovely shop and really controlled but i think they let too many in tonight.

Spent more than i would normally on the Turkey as they only had expensive ones left but fuck it, its Christmas!

Staying in now till next wk, we have enough food, drink and toilet roll. Lacking in fruit and veg though!

Back
Top Bottom