What's new

Did you go out today?

We had to go and get Christmas food shopping for hubby and I.

So went to M&S food hall which is just 2 miles away. Got there at 8pm, no queue but it was busy in there, people trying to reach over me and shit, i was like back off and wait mate!! Jesus! There were some twats in there tonight! Normally its a lovely shop and really controlled but i think they let too many in tonight.

Spent more than i would normally on the Turkey as they only had expensive ones left but fuck it, its Christmas!

Staying in now till next wk, we have enough food, drink and toilet roll. Lacking in fruit and veg though!

Wish me luck
I have to do it in the morning :crying::guns::gunban::3dmad:

Wish me luck
I have to do it in the morning :crying::guns::gunban::3dmad:

20201223_023305.jpg 20201223_023329.jpg

Went to the butchers today / yesterday depending on which time zone you are in in UK lockdown, then me mums house / my summer house, and the corner shop.

In the morning Sainburys, then my summer residence, and the corner shop, but not necessarily in that order.

I went to my best mates yesterday, not seen him since late March. I'm now his support bubble, delivered his christmas care package of a kilo of vape hardware, plus juice, from my stock (doing me a favour tbh, my vape collection is insane). Hand sanitiser, iso alcohol spray, homemade Christmas cake, electric fan heater, some grub, blah blah. 2 hour chat, 10 feet apart, masks on and vaping, at the same time - weird :hmm:

All good, yes? Got home, thought about it, bollocks, he was already in a support bubble, he visits an old lady and walks her dogs, not sure he goes in atm, but he used to, because she is lonely and isolated. She's not been out all year, and insists he goes in for a cup of tea and a socially distanced chat, both wearing masks. So technically I broke the law, as did he, we are all in tier 4, double bubble trouble :doh:I'm sure people have done worse, it was unintentional on our behalf. We had planned to sit outside but it was like a monsoon.

I went to my best mates yesterday, not seen him since late March. I'm now his support bubble, delivered his christmas care package of a kilo of vape hardware, plus juice, from my stock (doing me a favour tbh, my vape collection is insane). Hand sanitiser, iso alcohol spray, homemade Christmas cake, electric fan heater, some grub, blah blah. 2 hour chat, 10 feet apart, masks on and vaping, at the same time - weird :hmm:

All good, yes? Got home, thought about it, bollocks, he was already in a support bubble, he visits an old lady and walks her dogs, not sure he goes in atm, but he used to, because she is lonely and isolated. She's not been out all year, and insists he goes in for a cup of tea and a socially distanced chat, both wearing masks. So technically I broke the law, as did he, we are all in tier 4, double bubble trouble :doh:I'm sure people have done worse, it was unintentional on our behalf. We had planned to sit outside but it was like a monsoon.
Hey mate

Dont give it another thought
It was a error, u were helping him, he has helped the old lady so what can you do, you followed the distancing and rules in that respect.

How long are they saying it would take to fit the kitchen ?

I have installed several kitchens myself, but due to my current disabilities I had a guy fit a new kitchen for me in Dec 2019, he charged me £190 a day, so working on that you should get 3 weeks work out of them.
If they are saying, say 2 weeks to install they are ripping you off.

Get a quote off a trusted, local, independent fitter.

They said summat like 12 week before they can fit. pay a refundable deposit to get quote from fitter ( and also said it`s usually same price as kitchen before discount ).
fitter now local, local to this keyboard.

Just been out to the local government offices to change my UK driving licence over to a Polish one. Nice day today, a wee bit chilly but the sun is shining so [emoji16]

just been out to deliver 2 cards one too my next door neighbour & another half a mile down the road, it looked nice out but it was damn cold.

I went to my best mates yesterday, not seen him since late March. I'm now his support bubble, delivered his christmas care package of a kilo of vape hardware, plus juice, from my stock (doing me a favour tbh, my vape collection is insane). Hand sanitiser, iso alcohol spray, homemade Christmas cake, electric fan heater, some grub, blah blah. 2 hour chat, 10 feet apart, masks on and vaping, at the o what I wantsame time - weird :hmm:

Forget it mate, it was an oversight. :)

They said summat like 12 week before they can fit. pay a refundable deposit to get quote from fitter ( and also said it`s usually same price as kitchen before discount ).
fitter now local, local to this keyboard.

Yeah, but my point is when their fitter gives a quote for installing it ask how long it will take to install from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom