What's new

Did you go out today?

I'll just have to watch all of both series for balance and comparison then! That's my weekend sorted.
You are not alone .......... well, clearly you are, that's why you're stuck at home ............ but y'know ............ :D

Only within my front and back garden..did spend quite a while chatting with my neighbours while at my front gate and accidentally sunburnt one side of my face from being in the same place for an hour.

I did quickly pop out on the bike I had run out of beers & even though the sun is out its cold in the shade so back to wearing some jeans..

Out on my old push bike to get new tubes and tyres, plus barbecue briquettes. Putting the briquettes to good use now, reboot bike tomorrow.

Reason for bike fix is because I'll be working from York for the foreseeable, instead of the daily commute to Leeds, so the car can have a rest [emoji106]
IMG_20200425_180636.jpg

Out on my old push bike to get new tubes and tyres, plus barbecue briquettes. Putting the briquettes to good use now, reboot bike tomorrow.

Reason for bike fix is because I'll be working from York for the foreseeable, instead of the daily commute to Leeds, so the car can have a rest [emoji106]View attachment 216473
Love that little Anker speaker got 2 of them for the money you can't fault em and jealous of that tasty looking BBQ [emoji4]

You do physical work don’t you? I bet you must be well-toned and muscular... mmmm.... women like that kinda thing :5:

Don’t shatter my illusions, I was thinking of something a bit more like this -

View attachment 216382

But, like I said, I’m not getting out much :8:

But the bod! Have ye got the six pack, rippled thing going on? I bet if you’d been working, you were a bit sweaty, looking all lean and buff... o_O

:20:

There is a thread where members have posted pictures of themselves ;)

Edit - or the images you have of people may not match the reality. I wasn't disappointed though......

Went the local park earlier to walk the dog and found around a dozen groups lazing around sunbathing.
Is the lockdown over and no one told me?

Back
Top Bottom