What's new

Did you go out today?

Went the local park earlier to walk the dog and found around a dozen groups lazing around sunbathing.
Is the lockdown over and no one told me?

Well it seems to me you were out and about shopping today for IMHO non essential stuff but thats ok
as it was you is it , But then your kicking of about others been out.

From your other post

Started off at Wickes around 09:30 but they weren't actually letting people in just serving from the door so sacked that off.
Went Wilco next found a few bits including yard brush heads but no handles.
Place was baron and cleaned out of a lot of stuff.
Won't be sweeping the back yard any time soon.

Well it seems to me you were out and about shopping today for IMHO non essential stuff but thats ok

From your other post

Started off at Wickes around 09:30 but they weren't actually letting people in just serving from the door so sacked that off.
They have been allowed to open and us public are allowed to purchase the items they're selling.
I'm not making the rules.
Are we allowed out sunbathing now then?

From your other post

How do you know it's non essential? There are essential supplies at Wickes, depends what you're after in the first place, and the problem you need to fix or mend. Unless you're really deficient in vitamin D, sunbathing is non essential. If you need need a little vit D you can get it get whilst walking or taking your daily exercise, sunbathing is not exercising.

From your other post

Whats essential to one person
May not be essential to another
I heard brush head stew is quite nice

On a serious note though we are all going through tough times at the moment
and should give each other a wee bit leeway.

From your other post

How do you know he wasn't sweeping glass up off the floor so a child could play in the garden? or for a wheel chair to access the garden? I'd call that essential but what's not essential is forum members turning on eachother trying to pick fault with others and for what? Did it make you feel good? Dale has been struggling with his mental health because of the lock down you know this as you have seen his other thread so do you not think that his trip could have been essential on that alone? Grow up mate

How do you know he wasn't sweeping glass up off the floor so a child could play in the garden? or for a wheel chair to access the garden? I'd call that essential but what's not essential is forum members turning on eachother trying to pick fault with others and for what? Did it make you feel good? Dale has been struggling with his mental health because of the lock down you know this as you have seen his other thread so do you not think that his trip could have been essential on that alone? Grow up mate

well fucking said mate :2thumbsup:

Can't be bothered to quote everyone here, not matter what your opinion about going to a DIY store.

But, for the last 4 weeks or more you have only been able to order for delivery, or online "click & collect", and even then they have a reduced product list. you can not just rock up at a store for a look around, if you fancy it.
The same is applicable to all the major DIY & Trade outlets, Screwfix, Travis Perkins, B & Q , Homebase, etc. although B & Q have this week re opened about a hundred stores operating under the same basis as supermarkets, so massive queues to get in, and fuck all in stock when you do.

As for sunbathing, that is allowed, there is ample opportunity for this while in the queues for an hour at the supermarkets, and DIY stores. :)

@Leni I think you need a cold shower. That or the isolation madness is strong today!

I will admit, hormones were a-raging, the isolation madness took hold, and I did get a little carried away with my fantasy rew. I would like to publicly apologise to @rew for thinking of him as a sex-god whose clothes I would have torn off with my teeth In my frenzied state... ahem. I apologise if I made you uncomfortable @rew :oops2:

There is a thread where members have posted pictures of themselves ;)

Edit - or the images you have of people may not match the reality. I wasn't disappointed though......

I must go and find that thread. I know I avoided it because there ain’t no pictures of me going on the internet ever :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom