What's new

did you meet your family today or a friend (could be anyone for a chat in the garden)

My eldest daughter is the only family that is somewhat local, she doesn't have a garden, I have no short term plans to visit, but when I do visit, I'll be going in her place. I've had my first jab, it won't be that long before I have the 3 week protection thing, so they can fuck off with their rules.

No I did not - I did things that made me happy instead.

The pandemic has been the perfect excuse not to see anyone. Now I've gotta think up another bloody excuse. :28:

View attachment 243386

I haven't got anyone to meet. I live with Milady Vaponi, and the mother-in-law is round here quite often enough thankyouverymuch.

Not just me then - nope. :D

oh

d38837642506643f0b01d327021224fd.gif

I was adopted, then fostered and in the care system, so in many ways (my own children/ marriages apart), I was opted out, from family stuff, at birth :)

I was adopted, then fostered and in the care system, so in many ways (my own children/ marriages apart), I was opted out, from family stuff, at birth :)
Only child, globe-trotting parents long dead, and no kids. :)

Parents on both sides are long gone :( I have 2 older sisters, one lives in Axbridge Somerset and the other is in Sunderland somewhere. Carol has a Sister but is estranged from that side of her family by choice. Her daughter and family are also estranged.
So it really is Just Us....... Or IS it? ;):2thumbsup::grouphug:

We do have our wonderful Cyber Family that is POTV and we love you ALL dearly :grouphug: :lovesign::lovesign::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

It's the single OAP's I feel for. Some of them have been alone shielding for a year, some with no family. It has got to certainly affect their Mental Health. Glad to see some of you have or have got plans to reunite with family.

I met a couple of my students for f2f lessons at the offices in the city centre this morning. The rest of today's sessions will be online from home.

Back
Top Bottom