What's new

Diplomat RTA - looking for a good regulated tube to go with it

rezzleG

I recently picked up the Diplomat to add to the collection, and I love it, but having a really hard time finding a mod for it to go on.

I don't have that many mods - Balance v1 and v2, a Dicodes SBS, a Mixx, Converter and a couple of other 21700 mods.

On all of them it looks a bit weird because of the polished finish to the tank.

Here it is on my Converter in the 18650 tube mode with the FeV tip.

It fits perfectly but again because of the finish it just triggers me a little. I want to get ideally a regulated tube mod that would look good with it, or a SBS mod. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or if anyone owns the Diplomat share me a photo of what set up you're using. Cheers

Attachments

• 20240522_215442.jpg
    20240522_215442.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 0
EHPro 101? Can't remember the finish off the top of my head, but I recall it's quite shiney... not sure if it's different to the one you ahve pictured there tbh 🤔

Also the diplomat is 23mm isn't it, are you bothered about the overhang?

EHPro 101? Can't remember the finish off the top of my head, but I recall it's quite shiney... not sure if it's different to the one you ahve pictured there tbh 🤔

Also the diplomat is 23mm isn't it, are you bothered about the overhang?
I've looked at the EhPro 101 and it's shiny but the tank is like SUPER shiny haha, I can see my face in it!

I'd prefer to not have an overhang but wouldn't be the end of the world... as long as it matches the mod I could probably get used to it

Not a tube or SBS - but the polished SS Innokin Coolfire Z80 may be worth a look - it's, kind of, tube shaped with a rectangular box tacked on the side. It's a bare bones VW/VV board though so no TC, but it is very light

This is a pic with a clone SS 22mm Dvarw, it can take up to 24mm so a 23 should look good.

Innokin Coolfire Z80 mod and SXK Dvarw MTL FL RTA.JPG
Innokin Coolfire Z80 mod and 22mm Kayfun Lite Plus RTA.jpg

Dicodes tube mods are brushed stainless or a dark grey/black colour. And the RTA in question is mirror polished.

Last edited:
EH pro 101 50w & Pandora
Its not a full on polish on the 101, but not far off .

Attachments

• PXL_20240605_191324256 (Medium).jpg
    PXL_20240605_191324256 (Medium).jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom