What's new

Disposables warranty

https://www.washington-vapes.co.uk/returns

Disposable Devices

We will no longer cover by any warranty for the following reasons:

Disposable devices are a consumable, oral products therefore for purposes of hygiene we cannot accept them back in returns for inspection.

Claims for dead on arrival or lack of taste cannot be validated by ourselves due to the hygiene reasons mentioned above and will no longer be covered by any warranty.

All Puff Counts are a guide from the manufacturer.
....... which kind if says it all really .............. :20:

i think it’s a grey area actually, with stuff that’s advertised as “disposable”. the distance selling regulations haven’t applied since 2014. they were replaced with the consumer contracts regulations in 2014.

but what’s relevant is the consumer rights act 2015, which sets out in section 9(2) that expectations of quality standards need to consider description and price. disposable + cheap probably means they can get away with saying you are on to plums.

Very grey ....

have you ever tried taking a disposable spoon back to the shop because it broke when you eat your ice cream?

I could see this would be a nightmare for shops though, what's to stop someone vaping it for a day until the battery runs out and then claiming that it only lasted a few puffs? .... I don't want to go over and over why these things are a terrible idea again.. but they are a terrible idea.

Very grey ....

have you ever tried taking a disposable spoon back to the shop because it broke when you eat your ice cream?

I could see this would be a nightmare for shops though, what's to stop someone vaping it for a day until the battery runs out and then claiming that it only lasted a few puffs? .... I don't want to go over and over why these things are a terrible idea again.. but they are a terrible idea.

I can understand if I waited a day to let them know but I legit got it out had a couple puffs and it was dead. I messaged the company within an hour of receiving my parcel. A pack of plastic spoons for a quid and you get 20/30 1 bad one is expected but when you pay £6 for something and it works for 20 seconds is another story

I can understand if I waited a day to let them know but I legit got it out had a couple puffs and it was dead. I messaged the company within an hour of receiving my parcel. A pack of plastic spoons for a quid and you get 20/30 1 bad one is expected but when you pay £6 for something and it works for 20 seconds is another story

£3 per ml of liquid, that’s daylight robbery :11: Even the best quality 10ml bottles are in the £5 area… you’re paying the equivalent of £30 for 10ml :omg: Do yourself a favour @Anonvapes and get something refillable and rechargeable :)

I was just talking in the wider scope of the 'issues' with disposable vapes, of which there are many. Sorry if I sounded unsympathetic.

I don't have much sympathy for the people that sell or buy them, so I wasn't taking sides. ;)

Back
Top Bottom