What's new

DIY or DIE Membership?

Thanks @Lee James 27 and @phatbhoy. Just had a quick peak at the channel, looks really good.
You’re welcome mate, why pay for a membership when it’s all free to watch on YouTube? There is also the ELR forums which has a bounty of knowledge to read through and which I refer to as my mixing bible, they are a friendly bunch and are always willing to help if you wish to join in or just lurk like I did in the beginning.

+1 re 'Developed', a most excellent and informative show; could never work out why it was replaced with the new 'noted'. My personal pref on 'Developed' was always ID10-T, his very Capricornian (not to say he is a Cap) dry humour always made me laugh and I have a few of his very excellent recipes in my rotation.
I used to love the old Noted shows on YouTube with ID10-T, Emily and my old favourite Cheeba Steeba, it was packed with knowledge about flavours and done in a very relaxing and interesting way. ID10-T had a wicked way with words and always gave me a giggle. If there was a flavour that was pretty useless he would always say “just throw it in with a tobacco flavour” lol. They were the good old days of Noted which has unfortunately been replaced with people constantly shouting over the top of each other especially when they have more than three people on the show at once and I lose track of what flavour they are actually talking about because I can’t understand what they are saying. It has potential but needs to be more focused with less people vying to get their voice heard over the person already speaking.

I used to love the old Noted shows on YouTube with ID10-T, Emily and my old favourite Cheeba Steeba, it was packed with knowledge about flavours and done in a very relaxing and interesting way. ID10-T had a wicked way with words and always gave me a giggle. If there was a flavour that was pretty useless he would always say “just throw it in with a tobacco flavour” lol. They were the good old days of Noted which has unfortunately been replaced with people constantly shouting over the top of each other especially when they have more than three people on the show at once and I lose track of what flavour they are actually talking about because I can’t understand what they are saying. It has potential but needs to be more focused with less people vying to get their voice heard over the person already speaking.
Pardon my getting 'Noted' & 'Developed' arse over tit mate :18: Showing my age no doubt, but the new crop of presenters look like they have been visited by the piercings fairy in the middle of the night......jist no a look I identify with very much......and, as you point out, .....it's absolute chaos much of the time!! Never-the-less it's one of the very few places to get good, informed and tested opinion in the mixing realm. Am absolutely sure there is a potential for a quality mixing show with wide appeal for the fast-growing mixing community, I have often entertained the notion to 'have a go', unfortunately I haven't the look, the personality or the patience. With things going as they are, I am ever hopeful that one or two of our more accomplished DIY'ers will step up and give 'er a go

Last edited:
i wouldn’t join it. have got better things to do with three quid a month :)

Back
Top Bottom