What's new

Diy or die %????

mostly laziness with me at 20% as i make 150ml at a time so just add the 30ml concentrate then dilute if too strong later minimum 70%vg so tends to require higher % concentrate

Cheers Toby, yeah think I might mix a batch at 10% and another at 12% see how it goes.

Tried a sample of the Flavour Boss range and loved it but I think they have made some changes to the original Rhodonite.

I think the only change is that they added some MTS to mellow it a bit.

I'm curious. How many ml do you all go through a day? Here, 10% is pretty standard for flavors. I've noticed you all are doing 20%. You guys, for the most part, use the same concentrates we do. I don't see myself ever being able to vape a 20% like I do my 10%. I'm going through something like, 30ml a day or so.

Just mix as intended, its good as recommenced . It's my adv so don't complicate.

I've always and only ever used 20%, for me it just works for pretty much any flavours. Personal preference innit.

Went ahead and mixed both at the recommended % and I'm very happy with the results. After a weeks steep it was really nice but has got better now with a 2 week steep.

Don't see how mixing at any higher% could improve this for me:)

I mix Rhodonite at 15% and I also steep it for 6-12 weeks before I'll touch it (12 weeks is best - it becomes a deep golden orange colour and is simply delicious).

I tried my latest 300ml batch of it at 9.2% or whatever it is and at the 4-week steep stage it was so weak tasting that I instantly made the whole batch back up to 15% for the remaining steep period.

I MTL at relatively low watts (9-11) so that may make a difference I guess, but that's my personal experience with it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom