What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

I used ibottles a couple of days ago I got 10 50ml bottles and 10 100ml bottles postage took 3 days and came in at £7.38 or close to that amount that's with all the kids and needle tips which surprisingly squeeze out 70 vg juice I will be using them again

I used ibottles a couple of days ago I got 10 50ml bottles and 10 100ml bottles postage took 3 days and came in at £7.38 or close to that amount that's with all the kids and needle tips which surprisingly squeeze out 70 vg juice I will be using them again
iBottles are selling kids now?!

Jesus ill avoid them in future, don't want someones kid arriving in the post :P. Too noisy for me

iBottles are selling kids now?!

Jesus ill avoid them in future, don't want someones kid arriving in the post :P. Too noisy for me
I can also confirm they aren't very tasty. Much prefer old people, kind of like mutton

After receiving my order of nic from Diamond Mist and mixing some liquid up at 6mg and 70/30 using Klassikool VG and PG I'm finding it a little scratchy on the throat. Would switching to a lower nic or changing nic supplier be a better idea?
I am looking at DarkStar as they seem to be the go to for nic now.

After receiving my order of nic from Diamond Mist and mixing some liquid up at 6mg and 70/30 using Klassikool VG and PG I'm finding it a little scratchy on the throat. Would switching to a lower nic or changing nic supplier be a better idea?
I am looking at DarkStar as they seem to be the go to for nic now.
Could be too high nic, I've just finished a bottle of Diamond Mist nic myself.

Darkstars getting an order off me for nic when funds allow

Could be too high nic, I've just finished a bottle of Diamond Mist nic myself.

Darkstars getting an order off me for nic when funds allow
Seems a bit odd as I always vape 6mg and it never bothers me at all, I'll make a 30ml batch and drop it to 3mg and see what happens, thing is, people at work are asking me for orders and offering to pay me for it as i have let them try the heisenblag and they are like crack fiends over it hah
I'm enclined to say no but would do it just to cover my costs and enable me to vape for free. Would only be like 2-3 people anyhow.

Seems a bit odd as I always vape 6mg and it never bothers me at all, I'll make a 30ml batch and drop it to 3mg and see what happens, thing is, people at work are asking me for orders and offering to pay me for it as i have let them try the heisenblag and they are like crack fiends over it hah
I'm enclined to say no but would do it just to cover my costs and enable me to vape for free. Would only be like 2-3 people anyhow.

I buy vamp Vape Heisenberg and sell it to lads at work £10 50ml, they used to pay 40ml for a tenna in 10ml bottles so there gaining

I buy vamp Vape Heisenberg and sell it to lads at work £10 50ml, they used to pay 40ml for a tenna in 10ml bottles so there gaining
I'm thinking 100ml £12 would only need a couple of sales to pay for new concentrates and new nic

Back
Top Bottom