What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

Capella & TPA wholesale accounts done [emoji23]

Whos in for 480ml of Custard concentrate? [emoji23] (Joking btw)
And I thought possibly buying 100ml of Glazed Doughnut was going to be overkill :18:

When you're a highflying vendor yes ;)
Pahahaha highflying [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

TPA before shipping and importation costs (20% VAT & 9% duty), I can get 480mls for the price of 100ml. Although importation costs and shipping bumps it up, its still a nice saving.

Capellas far more expensive

Pahahaha highflying [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

TPA before shipping and importation costs (20% VAT & 9% duty), I can get 480mls for the price of 100ml. Although importation costs and shipping bumps it up, its still a nice saving.

Capellas far more expensive
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm here come incoming PM's all over the gaffe lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm here come incoming PM's all over the gaffe lol
Maybe at some point in the distant future, ill run a group buy...

Distant future that is. Atm im trying to hammer down all the other concentrate brands accounts. (NO I am not venturing into concentrates, purely for bulk buying for my own DIY as I mix upto 6 litres at a time)

Maybe at some point in the distant future, ill run a group buy...

Distant future that is. Atm im trying to hammer down all the other concentrate brands accounts. (NO I am not venturing into concentrates, purely for bulk buying for my own DIY as I mix upto 6 litres at a time)
I'm also going to be bulk producing my own stuff as well and also storing in a spare fridge in my house as well. PMd you buddy :D

Just ordered starter pack from lubrisolve just need to get me a doughnut concentrate now where the best place to order from

Just ordered a few concentrates now 10ml bottled how much liquid am gonna be able to make from them

Depends on how strong you want the juice.

10ml concentrate @ 10% will make 100ml in all
10ml concentrate @ 20% will make 50ml

Back
Top Bottom