What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

It's what ever you feel comfortable charging really, they don't mind paying that for it they said they would give 10 for 50ml so I just said yes

I used ibottles a couple of days ago I got 10 50ml bottles and 10 100ml bottles postage took 3 days and came in at £7.38 or close to that amount that's with all the kids and needle tips which surprisingly squeeze out 70 vg juice I will be using them again
yep I use them theyre good prices paid £25 for 80 mixed sizes.

I buy vamp Vape Heisenberg and sell it to lads at work £10 50ml, they used to pay 40ml for a tenna in 10ml bottles so there gaining
haha 30ml ml for £5 on my watch mmm maybe I need to put my prices up lmao .
100ml for £15 they get an extra 10ml lol :ohboobs:

haha 30ml ml for £5 on my watch mmm maybe I need to put my prices up lmao .
100ml for £15 they get an extra 10ml lol :ohboobs:
You deffo need to up your prices lol they get no discounts with me 50ml for a tenna 100 ml for 20£ one lad bought 200ml of Heisenberg £40

Been looking at Darrant Chemicals for my bulk VG orders, I've seen two incidents of late - one being @Huggett having his with the contents of a bin in it and another with someone else having their's lost by either the courier or Darrant with neither helping the customer. My question is, do I look elsewhere or gamble with them?

Been looking at Darrant Chemicals for my bulk VG orders, I've seen two incidents of late - one being @Huggett having his with the contents of a bin in it and another with someone else having their's lost by either the courier or Darrant with neither helping the customer. My question is, do I look elsewhere or gamble with them?
Lubrisolve is always a winner, but it's your choice whether you use Darrant or not. :)

I'm aware of the issues with darrant so will be sticking with lubrisolve myself, always had a hassle (and rubbish) free experience with them

I was tempted to remove Darrant from the list, but many have had good experiences with them.

Also Dominion Vapes concentrates needs to be added with our discount ;)

Capella & TPA wholesale accounts done [emoji23]

Whos in for 480ml of Custard concentrate? [emoji23] (Joking btw)

Back
Top Bottom