What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

That's a real shame. I know they supply a lot of business' as well as being the 'go to' nic vendor for many on here and for all the Facebook mixing groups. The owner is very active on Facebook and quick to help out with any queries too.

This is the first time I've heard the quality of their nic being doubted.

In my eyes, a quality product from a quality vendor... [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]
This.....

I only really use Darkstar nic, both themselves and The Ecig Shop have the same supplier.

I've never had an issue with it myself either, I've got tons of it in the freezer.

Is this the first 10ml 20mg on the market? Im a little scared now, its becoming a reality.

https://redjuice.co.uk/the-juice-bar/liquid-ice-by-t-juice-pg-vg-nicotine-base.html

Liquid_Ice_by_T-Juice.jpg

I'm aware that you are not able to import 100mg from the States, but at $50/lt in PG or VG, it makes you wonder who is getting rich out of this in the UK.
This may just encourage the blackmarket trade.

Fuck me, £349 a litre, that is real piss take
£595 a litre if you buy direct from T-Juice.

I was recently quoted 95p for 10ml/20mg bottles, labelled and TPD ready. Cuts Ice making huge margins.

Last edited:
I've just had to open a PayPal dispute with darrant chemicals as they haven't sent my order can't contact them / they won't answer and to date haven't even responded to PayPal case please..... don't think il be using them again

Back
Top Bottom