What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

I had read somewhere of rumours that 10ml of 20mg could be as much as £5 can't remember where it was, I thought at the time it was bullshit.
But even so compared to what we pay now its still a big increase.
9ml for a 30ml bottle of juice @6mg so we're looking at £4-5 per 30ml depending on flavourings.
Hope there's others that are cheaper.

I remember reading somewhere that some vendor was quoting £4.99 for 10ml of 20mg

I had read somewhere of rumours that 10ml of 20mg could be as much as £5 can't remember where it was, I thought at the time it was bullshit.
But even so compared to what we pay now its still a big increase.
9ml for a 30ml bottle of juice @6mg so we're looking at £4-5 per 30ml depending on flavourings.
Hope there's others that are cheaper.
@Dripworx TPD compliment base is only £1.20/10ml https://www.dripworx.co.uk/collecti...bottles/products/20mg-nicotine-shot-10ml-size

What's the thinking on the 21st November TPD deadline ?
I've not started DIY yet but am anxious to stock up on nic in case there are supply or price issues post the 21st, so should I get in now or can I wait till after payday at the end of the month ?

What's the thinking on the 21st November TPD deadline ?
I've not started DIY yet but am anxious to stock up on nic in case there are supply or price issues post the 21st, so should I get in now or can I wait till after payday at the end of the month ?
I thought suppliers has till may to shift old stock. I think any new stock after 21st will be 10ml.

great topic, read every post on this topic so far here, very informative for a novice like myself.
anyway i have a list of what im looking for from the links provided,
glass bottles, nic vg/pg etc so good nearly to go.

i do have a couple of question to ask so sorry for my large post.
1: the flavouring part is were im lost, i have tried quite a few flavours in the couple of months i have been vaping and to be honest i always seem to go toward the anaside, spearment, black ice type ones. i have tried others and i just dont like the taste of them, and to be honest the ammount i have spent on them for me to not like them is putting me off slightly, i have only stopped smoking for about 6 weeks now, vape on 3mg and thats good enough for me. but the price of all this is costing me a fortune in trying out new flavours it would be cheaper for me to start smoking again.
what flavour concentrated would you suggest i get.
as im sure there are many nice flavours out there with so many brands its hard to try them out to see if i will like them or not.
i def dont want to start smoking again so need some advice on what you think i might like.
at this point ill try just about anything to keep me vaping.

2: im also looking at doing my own labels, i have some good art skills with the likes of photoshop but im unsure of the lable sizes i would need for 10 and 30ml bottles. is there some sort of template i could use for this. and any sites were i could get the lables printed etc.

thanx all for reading my mini post ;)

Back
Top Bottom