What's new

DNA Go board mod

GoWo

Stand Maker
I'm not sure when it appeared on Stealthvapes website but DNA Go 40w boards are only 18.99 .
So... I've just ordered one and we'll see what develops.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-24 153649.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-02-24 153649.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 80
I'm not sure when it appeared on Stealthvapes website but DNA Go 40w boards are only 18.99 .
So... I've just ordered one and we'll see what develops.

I’ve used them a word of warning there is no reverse polarity protection on them even a sniff of positive near any negative and the board is dead

@vapesmarter
Cheers , I read that , I think I'm going to try and make it with an 18650 but internal , so you can swap it out when the cell is at end of life , but otherwise internal - charged in the mod, we'll see anyway , I only ordered it yesterday.

If you build right with them, fantastic board but remember you build very differently to what you would normally do ;)

Board output is 3.5v so you need to build lower than you normally would for a MTL build.

It is totally alien at first but you will get a great vape from it if you build right.

Board output is 3.5v so you need to build lower than you normally would for a MTL build.

It is totally alien at first but you will get a great vape from it if you build right.

I normally vape at around 3.5v or slightly less current build is .9Ohm @ 12.5w in my fav setup, but looking at my others .8ohm @ 15w & .7 @16w all around the 3.3 to 3.5 so how much lower do you think ?
I was thinking same build but in SS , so about .5 Ohm to be able to use replay ?

Would love to see the progress of your work
yeah, I'll update when I get to it, I have a block of Oak that I stabilized aages ago or a Modmaker small boy... not sure what to use, I also have a block of I think its delrin but it has a blue fleck in it so not sure .
I have fired up Fusion360 today to make a start .

Back
Top Bottom