What's new

Jac Vapour Series B - How Is This OK?

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
I’ve been looking for a small 18650 dna60/75 mod for a while now, Oh, how I regret not buying a BP Mods Iaido when they were available :17: So I’ve been looking at the Jac Vapour Series-B dna75 mod for £70. Not quite sure why I’ve never made the plunge, just always had a weird feeling about it. It’s a very old mod now, and it has always seemed to me to be cheaply built.And for what it’s worth (nothing?), all the old YouTube vids are positive :hmm:

Even though there are many who recommend them, I was advised against purchasing one by someone who knows what they’re talking about. It made me even more skeptical, and then I found this video from a year ago… This quick fix from Jac is scary, and it is absolutely not acceptable that this should be a problem with a dna mod :11: How could you ever trust temp control on this mod? Shouldn’t this be a recall for a serious production flaw? :23:

Video unavailable
This video is restricted. Please check the Google Workspace administrator and/or the network administrator restrictions.

Simple answer, if it doesn't sit well with you, buy something else.

Simple answer, if it doesn't sit well with you, buy something else.
Simple question: if it’s not to share our experiences and information about vaping and vape products, what are we doing in the forum?!?
Imo, this is a reasonably serious problem, and if others do a search, they should know about this.

And the vid played at once for me…

Never heard of it and glad I hadn't. Blimey they've made you a moderator/staff member. :18:

I had one, never had the problem in the vid, I liked it but the 510 screw went and locked an atty on....was after a couple of years though.

Just had a little rant about Jac Vapour myself regarding an issue I’ve had with them. Very poor customer service.

Last edited:
And I thought you cannot screw a mod with DNA board as it would end as an expensive f...up?

I never had a problem with mine but i stopped using screw on attys oh and i used the wattage mode.It's still around somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom