What's new

Dna60 stubby coming

It always seems to be that when a mainstream manufacturer like Dovpo or Lost Vape nail a DNA board and offer 'premium' and 'budget' version the initial price difference is huge - like £40 to £50 for the budget version and £150 to £175 for the one with a DNA board. Generally the posh version will have a different finish, occasionally they will be made of something a bit lighter than the standard pot metal or made from a machined ally billet.

Generally a few months after the fanboys have snapped up the first batch at full price the prices tend to ease off - it will be interesting to see exactly what the initial asking price will be - I can see them 'justifying' £200 as they know the fanboys will probably pay it, but the 'to £300' for a mainstream, probably mass produced mod is lifting the leg way too high.

I'm not interested in the Stubby because I have difficulty holding short, fat mods but if will be interesting to see how much the 'real' price will be a few months after release.

DNA is definitely the way to go with TC vaping, i tried TC in one of my Meson's and it was total shite.

DNA Conversion kits (chip/faceplate and doors, £79 reduced from £90) and MNCH version (£179 reduced from £200) went live today.

Don't understand why they designed the juice level cutouts to only be useful for normal boros and not the full-length stubby ones.

Last edited:
DNA Conversion kits and MRNH version went live today.

Don't understand why they designed the juice level cutouts to only be useful for normal boros and not the full-length stubby ones.[/QUOTE

Has any price been mentioned ?.

Damn I forgot I posted this thread lol and posted the same info wraith posted elsewere on here.

Defo won't be buying any of it. i don't care who they collab with I don't like the stubby

Last edited:
Damn I forgot I posted this thread lol and posted the same info wraith posted elsewere on here.

Defo won't be buying any of it. i don't care who they collab with I don't like the stubby

I love the Stubby but just can't get mtl to work for me no matter how hard I try.

I was underwhelmed when I got my x-ray, but I went back to it recently and it’s performing great, I’m really loving it now. They made a mistake putting a rectangular fire button on the Xray though, it rules out the dna conversion for a start. I guess it might work with a replacement button and the conversion panel.

Last edited:
I love the Stubby but just can't get mtl to work for me no matter how hard I try.
Just out of curiosity, is that with the mtl kit for the tank? Or just generally with any mtl bridge/boro?

Never tried a Stubby; the chip without tc, the price, and the form factor have always put me off. Aios should be pocketable imo, but it is innovative and has that huge tank, and has always interested me. I was rather excited to hear that they would be offering a dna chip conversion. But the price is just too steep, almost the cost of Chinese dna60 mod, so I’m probably going to have to pass. Unfortunately, I may remain forever Stubby-less :18:

I have the Xray version which is an 18650 stubby with airflow galore with the default tank, which suits me well. It’s quite pocketable in a jacket pocket, just too thick for a jeans pocket.

Considering the board cost and the replacement panels required, I guess it’s not crazily priced at £80. I was kind of tempted this morning but then realised that for an extra £35 I could get a whole new stubby 21700 and have two stubby mods, rather than one mod with a DNA board I don’t really utilise the capabilities of, and a purple mod with three randomly black panels.

Back
Top Bottom