What's new

Dna60 stubby coming

Just out of curiosity, is that with the mtl kit for the tank? Or just generally with any mtl bridge/boro?

Never tried a Stubby; the chip without tc, the price, and the form factor have always put me off. Aios should be pocketable imo, but it is innovative and has that huge tank, and has always interested me. I was rather excited to hear that they would be offering a dna chip conversion. But the price is just too steep, almost the cost of Chinese dna60 mod, so I’m probably going to have to pass. Unfortunately, I may remain forever Stubby-less :18:
The stubby chip is Not without TC .I'm using mine in TC with ss316 mesh ..performing great

Tis a chunky monkey tho'. Won't suit everyone

You’re quite right, @gary68 , it’s been so long since it came out, I didn’t remember completely why I didn’t want it :18: I will say though that the different modes available are not listed on the Suicide Mods nor Orca Vapes websites :11: Thanks for setting the me straight, god knows I need it ;)

Just out of curiosity, is that with the mtl kit for the tank? Or just generally with any mtl bridge/boro?

Never tried a Stubby; the chip without tc, the price, and the form factor have always put me off. Aios should be pocketable imo, but it is innovative and has that huge tank, and has always interested me. I was rather excited to hear that they would be offering a dna chip conversion. But the price is just too steep, almost the cost of Chinese dna60 mod, so I’m probably going to have to pass. Unfortunately, I may remain forever Stubby-less :18:

Just MTL in general. Tried the stubby MTL tank along with everything else. All sorts of juices, everything. Just cough my lungs up on the second or third puff. Even with the juice I DTL at 70w.. just doesn't work for me. :17:

If anyone is tempted, vaping 101 have the dna at £175 and a 10% Black Friday code (BF2024) taking it down to £157.50.

Back
Top Bottom