What's new

Do I need to rap batteries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it is obvious to some, how to copy and paste a link using a smartphone, or to copy and paste a picture from an ebay listing into a forum post using a smartphone, but to others this might be no easy task. When someone sounds like they are waiting for the batteries to arrive to post a picture, it means they either haven't thought of or don't know how to grab a pic from a listing and post it.

Perhaps the listing didn't mention the make of battery...

Closing the thread as it has run its course and no further info is forthcoming.

@banannajoe if you access what you have purchased and would like to post a link or provide the battery name and spec then I will re-open the thread.

Perhaps it is obvious to some, how to copy and paste a link using a smartphone, or to copy and paste a picture from an ebay listing into a forum post using a smartphone, but to others this might be no easy task. When someone sounds like they are waiting for the batteries to arrive to post a picture, it means they either haven't thought of or don't know how to grab a pic from a listing and post it.

Perhaps the listing didn't mention the make of battery...

copying a url is not hard, if you can use the internet,
in that case shouldn't have bought anything, who buys something that they dont know what they're buying? especially with the potential dangers

I think you're giving him too much credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom