What's new

Do I need to rap batteries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a moron. Don't ask a question and then not provide further information to allow people to help you. I think you should stick to a mod with a built in battery as you obviously haven't got a clue what you're doing
Glad u read all the posts on here prick

Glad u read all the posts on here prick
Or maybe I should say thank u to the people that responded in a polite way not try ing to pressurize some one when asking s q but if u r all a bunch of shit throwing monkeys what can I do !?

He provided a picture of a gas refill for lighters, with "18650' wrote on the lid.

He/She is obviously trolling now. People like this make us all annoyed for giving advice, but you know what? The best thing is, if he really is vaping using these, and has ignored advice, we have written evidence of people advising him away from it. Anything that happens to 'it' now is completely their own fault.

Just let natural selection play out I guess bud lol ;).

As you say however, what continually chaps my arse is bad headlines caused by utter muppets that only have themselves to blame yet they're never at fault! Plus, additional costs to the tax payer for NHS treatment and in some cases the Fire Services as well.

They've been given ample opportunity to reply to the advice given and apparently just want to play games and now hurl abuse at other members as well. Let 'em get on with it alone in the dunce corner ;).

Does anyone know how to remove this Morón, he is laughable. I hope your batteries blow your face off

Does anyone know how to remove this Morón, he is laughable. I hope your batteries blow your face off
Hi mate, I can understand why you are upset with this twat, but you don't need to go to their level, leave the battery comment out- if someone doesn't want to learn safety, you don't need to tell them, it will happen anyway ;)

Seriously? We try to help you out, and you are just being a troll.

We all was concerned about YOU, being kind, and trying to help you. You kept dodging the question of the batteries though, so I think you have just made this account to cause problems (If not, I apologise).

If you do use these batteries you ordered for £5 with a charger though, and anything happens, I imagine you would say "E-cigs are so dangerous, stay away from them! One blew up in my face, it wasn't my fault!".

Just am annoyed with people who ignore advice, take the piss out of people giving it, and just act like cocks in general.
Help slag off cheers bud !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom