What's new

Do I need to rap batteries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have all got so excited its like u don't get out often ! As a test m going to order a mini sqounk about £18 ish so in a months time when.bat & mod turn up I will post results & will take precautions as will use a litter picker to ignite

We're rather passionate about vaping sparky. And most of the folks here are rather knowledgeable and have their shite in one sock.
So we are concerned that you have ordered gash cells that could do far more damage than good to your life, fuck it, sorry for being worried about you. And no wanting another walloper on the facebook or wanky papers.

Post a pic or a link to the batteries you ordered and we can advise further.

18650 relates to the dimensions of the battery, If you use a low amp cell then you run the risk of pulling too much power from it and causing it to overheat and vent or explode. Vaping requires a high amp cell to be safe and of a safe chemistry
Easiest thing g is to just post a pic of them, we should be able to tell you everything need to know from that

So if
18650 relates to the dimensions of the battery, If you use a low amp cell then you run the risk of pulling too much power from it and causing it to overheat and vent or explode. Vaping requires a high amp cell to be safe and of a safe chemistry
Easiest thing g is to just post a pic of them, we should be able to tell you everything need to know from that
Yeah just found a lot out on vape juice smsung bats not to easy @ Mo as on phone

As everyone seems to want a pic of the bat so much which I have not received yet I took the one from the head torch & im sure its the same :hmm: hope this helps :57:
IMG_20170205_142821.jpg

As everyone seems to want a pic of the bat so much which I have not received yet I took the one from the head torch & im sure its the same :hmm: hope this helps :57:View attachment 117549
Fine, I'm out if that's how you want to be. Good luck and safe vaping.......

A link to the batteries you brought on ebay would have helped far more than this sort of sarcastic reply

@banannajoe everyone here are concerned that your budget battery will not be up to the job of being safe in your mod.

It is the weekend, batteries can still be ordered and received within a couple of days to make sure you are safe when vaping.

Please do not get defensive or take it personal this is everyone just trying to help you.

Do not bite the hand that feeds you, listen to the guys concern and take the advice they are freely offering you.

Meh how rude :D
Carry on paying empty lip service to battery safety @banannajoe - it *might* work out ok. Just don't vape around other people, they don't deserve to get hurt if it does go pearshaped and blows up in your face. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom