What's new

Do I need to rap batteries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LG, Samsung, Sony all good brands.
Please bin your batteries. I got my Samsung 25rs for ten quid off amazon

Some bizate reason posted last message in quote !
So which batteries are they mate? We are asking out of concern here, we want you to be safe while vaping.

I guess you could keep them as spares for your torch if you wanted, so you won't of lost anything?

Haha i just wanted good quality but like i said you can get a pack of Samsung 25rs for a tenner an i wunt buy chinese batteries!

£25 how much was your mod that was made I'm China

£25 is expensive, you can get good batteries for £4-5. The thing is though yes mods are made in China, but Chinese batteries are best avoided if you like your face lol- please stick to the good brands. Again, which batteries are they?

And @Conan it was my first time buying, i got my 25rs in a two pack for ten pounds.
Smok are chinese but dude chinese batterys is a no no. Please just say What type they are

And @Conan it was my first time buying, i got my 25rs in a two pack for ten pounds.
Smok are chinese but dude chinese batterys is a no no. Please just say What type they are

Hi mate, I didn't mean it in a bad way when I said £25 was expensive, I just didn't want @banannajoe to think he would have to spend that much.

I am worried that he hasn't said what batteries they are though, as many other people here are too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom