What's new

Do I need to rap batteries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
umadbro.gif
you_mad.gif

Oh dear.... going back to the first post.
If indeed you have bought cheap batteries from eBay like the ultrafire, they won't fit as the positive protrudes and makes them slightly too big.

All I can say is fuck off ! if u can't b bothered 2 read through whole thread with a diligent eye & see that I was showing that batty safety is quite (Sorry v v important ! ) hence why I asked Q if u can't c this then there is alink somewhere 2 spec savers !

@banannajoe - please stop trolling. Everyone has taken time out of their day to offer help and guidance, and not only do you not take the advice, but you are rude to those trying to help. What batteries do you have?

@Fishy91 - whilst I understand your frustration, please try and keep things civil, no matter how hard people try to ruffle our feathers.

We can offer advice and help, if they don't want to listen then that takes matters out of our hands. As far as I'm concerned this is the chance for the op to take advice. If he decides not to then my conscience is clear... [emoji19]

All I can say is fuck off ! if u can't b bothered 2 read through whole thread with a diligent eye & see that I was showing that batty safety is quite (Sorry v v important ! ) hence why I asked Q if u can't c this then there is alink somewhere 2 spec savers !
Safety is paramount when it comes to the batty..

I dont need to read the full thread, you had many chances to say What the battery is so we can help you!
How can we help you if you dont help yourself. That wasnt even a battery you posted so stop taking the piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom