What's new

Do I need to rap batteries ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the actual fuck?

I'll just leave this here;
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1486306534.921463.jpg

As everyone seems to want a pic of the bat so much which I have not received yet I took the one from the head torch & im sure its the same :hmm: hope this helps :57:View attachment 117549

Just provide a link to the batteries and charger you purchased if they haven't arrived yet bud ;)!!!

Doesn't matter what device you're using, you can post up a link to the items you purchased can't you??

You asked for the advice and now you're getting it you're actively dodging naming the manufacturer or providing further information on your cells You also NEED to carry out a lot more research on the importance of wraps and their function!! Even a tiny nick in the wrong place can lead to a cell venting or worse.

People have offered help and are now at the point of leaving you to get on with it to learn the hard way and frankly I don't blame them TBH. It does seem as if you're bent on carrying on regardless and invariably when it comes to 18650's and vaping, that attitude leads to serious burns, injuries and damaged property.

Good luck, carrying on as you are ya gonna need it bud!!!

What a moron. Don't ask a question and then not provide further information to allow people to help you. I think you should stick to a mod with a built in battery as you obviously haven't got a clue what you're doing

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1486308976.201348.jpg

Indeed he is trolling. Now is someone gonna get rid or am I going full bore on this cunt and getting ridiculed for doing it again?

As everyone seems to want a pic of the bat so much which I have not received yet I took the one from the head torch & im sure its the same :hmm: hope this helps :57:View attachment 117549
Seriously? We try to help you out, and you are just being a troll.

We all was concerned about YOU, being kind, and trying to help you. You kept dodging the question of the batteries though, so I think you have just made this account to cause problems (If not, I apologise).

If you do use these batteries you ordered for £5 with a charger though, and anything happens, I imagine you would say "E-cigs are so dangerous, stay away from them! One blew up in my face, it wasn't my fault!".

Just am annoyed with people who ignore advice, take the piss out of people giving it, and just act like cocks in general.

Just provide a link to the batteries and charger you purchased if they haven't arrived yet bud ;)!!!

Doesn't matter what device you're using, you can post up a link to the items you purchased can't you??

You asked for the advice and now you're getting it you're actively dodging naming the manufacturer or providing further information on your cells You also NEED to carry out a lot more research on the importance of wraps and their function!! Even a tiny nick in the wrong place can lead to a cell venting or worse.

People have offered help and are now at the point of leaving you to get on with it to learn the hard way and frankly I don't blame them TBH. It does seem as if you're bent on carrying on regardless and invariably when it comes to 18650's and vaping, that attitude leads to serious burns, injuries and damaged property.

Good luck, carrying on as you are ya gonna need it bud!!!
He provided a picture of a gas refill for lighters, with "18650' wrote on the lid.

He/She is obviously trolling now. People like this make us all annoyed for giving advice, but you know what? The best thing is, if he really is vaping using these, and has ignored advice, we have written evidence of people advising him away from it. Anything that happens to 'it' now is completely their own fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom