What's new

Do Myepack do discount codes

bunglenick

Initiate
Forgive me but I'm skint after having got married this month ( which is the main reason for giving up the fags as we plan on starting a family soon) and I was wondering if Myepack do discount codes or if anyone knows of any?

I have seen here and there that they don't do any as their prices are low already but there's a big box asking for a discount code and that skint part of my brain hates to leave a box like that empty.

Thanks in advance for any help (or codes) people can provide.

Simple answer is no. :( The discount voucher box is usually a tool included with many online store software for use if the owner wants to.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings - and congratulations on your marriage. :D

Simple answer is no. :( The discount voucher box is usually a tool included with many online store software for use if the owner wants to.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings - and congratulations on your marriage. :D

Lies :P

They do! Once a year at Christmas time :P

No worries and thanks.

A quick heads up to the Myepack webmaster, you should be able to hide the discount code box using CSS I would assume. That wouldn't mess with the shopping cart software but would just tell the browser not to include it when it loads the page. Might help people avoid confusion. Depending on what CMS your using I'd be happy to lend my (limited) abilities to the task.
There's also normally options to show or hide elements of most shopping carts in the admin side of the plugin.

Lol. There's no way I can wait till Christmas to get a cool fire 4 and Nautilus Mini!

No, but I can treat myself to the Aspire Triton when the Christmas code is available haha

I think sometimes vendors use that discount code box like a credit note, if you know what I mean.

If somebody happens to get sent a faulty unit and the vendor is satisfied that there's a fault and doesn't want the hassle of playing Royal Mail ping pong for themselves and the customer, they can offer to create a unique discount code to the value of the faulty item, so that the customer can choose to order different products up to the same value if they don't want the original item replaced.

Back
Top Bottom