What's new

DOVPO BLOTTO Single Coiler £19.99

I put in an order and due to a mix up, whereby I initially paid for an item that became Out of Stock before it could be dispatched in my order, a Refund was issued straight back to PayPal, before I even knew-- and, get this, because I didn't get what I had ordered the Owner of this Company (Daniel) offered me a replacement F.O.C.
I told him the flavour that I would like as a replacement and he's sending it out, as he said, Free Of Charge.
When it comes to Customer Service-- it really doesn't get much better than that. I am very impressed.
Not only some great prices for Shortfills but the Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC coils are also a great price.

How many of them you got now? There's def some bargains to be had on that site like.

I will have 4 Blotto's lol, it seemed an ok place when i got my 1st single Coiler, did say in another post i would use them again. Love a bargain :)

Yes, I am impressed by the guy's attitude- it's a one man show,I believe, and he does really well. Good stuff good prices.
Good luck to him.

They have The Geekvape Aegis Legend 2 for £29.99, Black, Silver or Classic. I have one and they are great Mods especially at that price.

Back
Top Bottom