What's new

Favourite single coil RDL atties?

FrankRice

Postman
Hey all,

For the last few months I've been mostly using a regular Blotto and a Blotto Mini. I was wondering if a Samdwich RDA or an Eclipse RTA would be good additions to have for my style of vaping. What are some of your favourite RDL single coilers?

On a related note, shoutouts to @Reggiec, @Digbys and @Chris K for making such incredible products! You guys are the reason I'm puffing away and having a good time with only two atties!

Dvarw DL FL or Taifun GT4S for RDL. Clones on Ali express for a good price and decent quality.

Hey all,

For the last few months I've been mostly using a regular Blotto and a Blotto Mini. I was wondering if a Samdwich RDA or an Eclipse RTA would be good additions to have for my style of vaping. What are some of your favourite RDL single coilers?

On a related note, shoutouts to @Reggiec, @Digbys and @Chris K for making such incredible products! You guys are the reason I'm puffing away and having a good time with only two atties!

Thanks Frank!

The Ambition Mods Amazier is a good shout, I grabbed one with the RDL kit. I think ecigone had them in stock.

Back
Top Bottom