What's new

Single Coil RDL Tank Recommendations

Tobytyke

Achiever
Apes, I’m predominantly a MTL vaper but fancy having a little dabble with DL Vaping. I have a Sensis kit already, but with Black Friday looming, maybe I could pick up a cheapish RTA to try out. Nothing too crazy, but something that gives good flavour and is relatively easy on the wicking front. I only have single battery mods so needs to be single coil. What are folks recommendations on what’s out there??

Thinking the Eclipse maybe, but not sure on any others.
TIA,

Hi buddy, does your Sensis have a 510 connection. If it has you could go for the Kizoku Unlimit RTA Sub-Ohm tank. It’s on Ecigone for only £7.99 and it’s a great wee tank. You can use it as dual coil or single coil what ever you prefer.

Yeah it has the 510 adapter, but it’s not actually that great as I’ve tried attaching a few tanks before…. That Unlimit looks Huge and can you put a single coil in there ?

Yes the Kizoku Unlimit is quite large but for £7.99 you can’t complain, vaping101 is looking for £27.99 for it. Yes it can take a single coil, funny you should ask that I just put a single coil in mine last night here’s a pic. Here’s another pic of the Kizoku Unlimit on my Cyborg Quest. I put a Dual Staggered Fused Clapton in it and the ohms are coming in at 0.14ohms and it’s vaping a treat.

Attachments

• 49836E19-D05B-48A1-8E68-D4F77374A8F0.jpeg
    49836E19-D05B-48A1-8E68-D4F77374A8F0.jpeg
    920.9 KB · Views: 63
  • FBAAD59F-AF21-47B8-93F0-2949810A741D.jpeg
    FBAAD59F-AF21-47B8-93F0-2949810A741D.jpeg
    262.9 KB · Views: 57
The druga is much more restricted than the eclipse. IMHO anyway, I close the eclipse off half way but leave the druga fully open.

Depends on what you're looking for Toby mate.

The Eclipse has good flavour but is quite open, you get a good blast of vapour from it. The Kylin Mini V2 is pretty restricted fully open and has really good flavour. The Hellvape Destiny is easy to wick and is a reasonably open draw fully open. The Oumier Wasp Nano 2 is again reasonably open, has decent flavour and is pretty cheap, the airflow is a bit whooshy but nothing annoying.

I've got loads of single coil RTAs and like them all for different reasons. Bear in mind that the open airflow ones can be adjusted to suit. I like a reasonably restricted draw personally so the Kylin Mini V2 is my favourite but the others are still really good with the airflow closed off a bit. I just feel the Kylin has more depth of flavour rather than just a good bright taste. It's all dependent on what you want really.

For RDL, I found the Blotto pretty good, the airflow can be nipped off nicely, and there's a single coil version out now too.

Hellvape Destiny may be a good shout too and can be had for less than 20 quid

Dvarw dl best rdl tank I have for ease and flavour. Could try a clone?

Thank you all,,, my search may have to take a back seat for the time being, as unexpectedly had to buy a bloody battery for the car :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom