What's new

Favourite RDL Single Coil RTAs?

Great suggestion, @Smokeandsteam. The Neeko is definitely on my radar too. I'm a former MTL guy, so draw is still pretty major for me. There's nothing better than a smooth and silent MTL draw. When it comes to RDL, I have to accept it's not going to be silent, but relatively quiet would be awesome. How's the Neeko for noise when using the wider inserts?

Never thought about the Neelo as I use it for MTL but it's pretty open for a rdl draw with the biggest airflow pins in.

All i can add is steam crave really didnt do it for me in its single coil setup. The airflow was all wrong.

If there was a way to close off half the airflow ring it would be much better

I will add another with the Nexmesh Pro, it is a Sub Ohm Tank but with the RBA it has to be one of the best vapes i have had. Don't know if it's still available but it's easy to build as well. I got mine with the Mdura Pro Kit and think i had to buy the RBA.

Never thought about the Neelo as I use it for MTL but it's pretty open for a rdl draw with the biggest airflow pins in.

There's probably quite a few MTL tanks that are quite airy with the airpins removed @Gitchy. The Berserker will almost do an RDL.

We should think of it it as 810 v 510 rather than single or dual coil really.

There's probably quite a few MTL tanks that are quite airy with the airpins removed @Gitchy. The Berserker will almost do an RDL.

We should think of it it as 810 v 510 rather than single or dual coil really.

Yeah, I use most of my MTL tanks as rdl tbh. Just still think of them as MTL though haha.

Great suggestion, @Smokeandsteam. The Neeko is definitely on my radar too. I'm a former MTL guy, so draw is still pretty major for me. There's nothing better than a smooth and silent MTL draw. When it comes to RDL, I have to accept it's not going to be silent, but relatively quiet would be awesome. How's the Neeko for noise when using the wider inserts?

It’s relatively quiet, any noise is smooth and swooshy. I use it without a pin in the top. Perfect RDL draw, great flavour and, in my view, a lovely clean looking design

Back
Top Bottom