What's new

DOVPO MVP Community Tester Event # Closed#

Wow nice x I have nothing to do comparison with so I’m out but excited for another community review xx

Wow nice x I have nothing to do comparison with so I’m out but excited for another community review xx

Sometimes that's the best way to approach it Sam. New users to kit can sometimes find things more experienced folk miss.

I like these community reviews. Enjoyed doing the Vaporesso one so looking forward to reading what comes of this one.

Sometimes that's the best way to approach it Sam. New users to kit can sometimes find things more experienced folk miss.

I like these community reviews. Enjoyed doing the Vaporesso one so looking forward to reading what comes of this one.
Good point!

@samwich , this could be a step on the ladder to reviewing, if you enter and get selected.

The group will have a good mix of reviewers, and newbies to this sort of thing, and we all help each other out. I've been fortunate enough to be in the Blotto community review, and led the Vaporesso group one too. Its a good laugh, good banter, and there's always something that someone says that others may have missed when doing these type of reviews. Plus, its your point of view, and everyones input counts.

The end result is open and honest, and the end review gets published, Good or Bad.

Pop your name in if you think you could make a contribution! (plus, Andy will have a load of pink ones left if you don't :18:)

Last edited:
Good point!

@samwich , this could be a step on the ladder to reviewing, if you enter and get selected.

The group will have a good mix of reviewers, and newbies to this sort of thing, and we all help each other out. I've been fortunate enough to be in the Blotto community review, and led the Vaporesso group one too. Its a good laugh, good banter, and there's always something that someone says that others may have missed when doing these type of reviews. Plus, its your point of view, and everyones input counts.

The end result is open and honest, and the end review gets published, Good or Bad.

Pop your name in if you think you could make a contribution! (plus, Andy will have a load of pink ones left if you don't :18:)

I guess there will be experienced reviewers to help me if I get chosen x

I was trying to resist but fuck it why not eh, enjoyed the Vaporesso one and gives me a chance to annoy more people.
1. Astral
2. Sam Andrews
3. Genghis Fogs
4. Social Misfit
5. Reggiec
6. samwich
7. ForestMagpie

I was trying to resist but fuck it why not eh, enjoyed the Vaporesso one and gives me a chance to annoy more people.
1. Astral
2. Sam Andrews
3. Genghis Fogs
4. Social Misfit
5. Reggiec
6. samwich
7. ForestMagpie

I don't think there's too many on there you'll annoy @ForestMagpie, you're a popular bloke on here. Just a shame we can't all do it. Get your name down for the squonker too.

I don't think there's too many on there you'll annoy @ForestMagpie, you're a popular bloke on here. Just a shame we can't all do it. Get your name down for the squonker too.
It was tongue in cheek mate. Only person I really annoy is my wife but that's her problem :2thumbsup:
Squonking ain't for me I'm afraid so I'll pass on that one I think.

I'd love the chance here so less people the better but being a community person seriously guys get your name down regardless if you've ever reviewed before the whole process is great and a good laugh and it's all worth it for the company and for people reading!

Back
Top Bottom