What's new

DOVPO MVP Community Tester Event # Closed#

I was trying to resist but fuck it why not eh, enjoyed the Vaporesso one and gives me a chance to annoy more people.
1. Astral
2. Sam Andrews
3. Genghis Fogs
4. Social Misfit
5. Reggiec
6. samwich
7. ForestMagpie

I'm resisting all the time :D
Would love to take a part in this but knowing me it would not get as much use from me afterwards.

Temptation won !

1. Astral
2. Sam Andrews
3. Genghis Fogs
4. Social Misfit
5. Reggiec
6. samwich
7. ForestMagpie
8. Pixelhazard

Put you name down, you never know, you might use it lots afterwards :)
I might replace my used alien then :P
It's Your fault ;D

1. Astral
2. Sam Andrews
3. Genghis Fogs
4. Social Misfit
5. Reggiec
6. ForestMagpie
7.Pixelhazard

Sorry guys anxiety about doing this has got the better of me. I wouldn’t want to take the place of someone you know will be there when needed x maybe another time x

Sorry guys anxiety about doing this has got the better of me. I wouldn’t want to take the place of someone you know will be there when needed x maybe another time x

Understand. Just so you know, there's really not much (if any) pressure to the testing process, it's more fun than anything else. We create a chat group for those participating, joke about, post some pictures of the mod, with the tanks used, say what you like and don't like. All very informal, and everyone always enjoys them. I will then take everyone's input and write it up. Everyone can review what is written up before it is posted. All you need to do is use the mod and provide some feedback. All very relaxed and fun.

If you change your mind, do put your name down again :)

Understand. Just so you know, there's really not much (if any) pressure to the testing process, it's more fun than anything else. We create a chat group for those participating, joke about, post some pictures of the mod, with the tanks used, say what you like and don't like. All very informal, and everyone always enjoys them. I will then take everyone's input and write it up. Everyone can review what is written up before it is posted. All you need to do is use the mod and provide some feedback. All very relaxed and fun.

If you change your mind, do put your name down again :)
Thank you x I will if I feel better soon x depression and anxiety is the pits xx

Would be interesting to see how Dovpo's TC mode had improved as the Topside's was somewhat lacklustre but in all honesty I CBA'ed. Too much shit going on atmo to be getting involved.

Back
Top Bottom