What's new

DOVPO MVP Community Tester Event # Closed#

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Well Hello Apes.

I am back for another community test event.

But before I get into that, I just wanted to give a shout out to @Vaporesso and @richierich for jumping on board with the community events and hosting the recent Gen 200 and Gen 80S Community Review event. They are a challenge to manage but they offer great and honest reviews and generate a lot of interest and fun and I’m glad they are slowly becoming a thing in the community.

There will be two products to test. The Across Pumper Squonk and the newly released MVP.

In this post we’re going to ask for 4 testers for the MVP ONLY
(NOT THE ACROSS Blame @Astral ) the Across will be a later post

Unfortunately @Squidgy went for a swim just off the cost of Dover and is now trying to walk back from Rwanda so he isn’t going to be around for this one.

Thus I ran a post inside the Top Secret Dovpo Green Room and recruited some of the guys from there.

So Leading, collating and posting the completed MVP event will be @hack400 and in a supporting role will be @richierich.

They will be selecting the participants using whatever Voodoo they choose and then inviting you to a testers group. My only role will be to get the devices out to you the rest is up to the testers.

There are a few colour choices, and these will be discussed backstage after selection.

There will be 4 testers required for the group and it is open to anyone*, so start a list and get rocking. Normal list format, names on a numbered list, you break it, you fix it etc.

The event selection will run till Friday 15th July 2022 20:00, UK mainland only and you must be of legal age etc.

The event participants will be selected at some point after the post has closed.

*Anyone is any member of POTV regardless of level status. But we will check entrants post history to confirm they are an active member that will contribute to the tester event.

Cheers Andy

Here is some info on the New MVP which is expected to retail around £35

Dovpo MVP 220W Box Mod is the latest product that released by DOVPO, features up to 220W power based on the beloved MVV 2 Box Mod. The MVP 220W Box Mod inherits the simple design, light weight & diverse battery doors from the MVV 2 Box Mod, yet features a 0.96 "TDT colour display to show the powers, resistance and other information.
mvp main.jpg

The MVP 220W Box Mod supports different modes, Power, Voltage and Temp Mode (which includes Temp NI, Temp PI & Temp SS). You can easily switch to different mode by click “+” or “-” button in the menu interface.
mpv mode.jpg

When you successfully enter the mode, the display will change accordingly. Simple to use, easy to check.

MVP 220W Box Mod is a well-performing regulated mod that’s powered by dual 18650 batteries. Output powers runs up from 5W to 220W, 6.4V to 8.4V voltage, supports from 0.07Ω to 3.5Ω resistance tanks. Also, the mod can be fast-charged by Type-C port, which can be seen by open the battery door.
mvp specs.jpg

mvp in tghe box.jpg

Last edited:
Yes please. So excited for this @dovpo_uk. I loved the last ones I participated in, and I really just want to say 'Top Side Dool' a lot in my best North Anglian drawl.

I'm up for anything, especially if their's t-shirt's too!

MVP

1: Astral

Last edited:
Great event as always @dovpo_uk and one I'd love to put my name for! Seems like a great first dovpo product for myself

Cheers guys!

MvP

1. Astral
2. Sam Andrews

Yes please. So excited for this @dovpo_uk. I loved the last ones I participated in, and I really just want to say 'Top Side Dool' a lot in my best North Anglian drawl.

I'm up for anything, especially if their's t-shirt's too!

Squonker

MVP

@Astral read the post again lol

Looks like a great bit of kit, especially the carbon pink!

I was lucky enough to be part of the Gen community test and really enjoyed it, not only testing the devices but the collaborative side of things too. I won't put my name down for this one though as I'm currently deep down the boro rabbit hole... but hats off to @dovpo_uk @hack400 and @richierich for putting the event together.

Back
Top Bottom