What's new

Dovpo Topside - the squid squonk ?

Maybe try the spare bottle/sled assembly and see if you get the same problem?

When the bottle in the squonk is just about empty I do have to give it a good squeeze.
The spares exactly the same. Actually it won't empty the bottle past 1/3 so I'm thinking I've got a dodgy one. It's going back for exchange.

Just swapped over juices and popped on a new atty/coil.

This thing still rocks.

JPEG image-19EBCB847940-1.jpeg

The spares exactly the same. Actually it won't empty the bottle past 1/3 so I'm thinking I've got a dodgy one. It's going back for exchange.

have checked the pipe inside the bottle to make its been cut at am angle ? apparently there are afew bottles out there like that .

Generally, I'm impressed with the overall design. It feels nice in your hand and the filling is very easy. However , unless I have a dodgy one, the squonking action let's it down. Whether it's because the juice has to go up, across and then up again through the 510 I don't know but the rate or pressure at which the juice flows to the rda is a bit lacking. When the bottle is full , it's fine, but as it drains to about the window and below the rate at which the juice flows diminishes and it seems to blow bubbles slightly . I don't think there can be a leak anywhere because there is absolutely no juice escaping.
Compared to my vt inbox in that respect, it's lacking .

I have no other squonker to compare mine to, but mine doesn't behave in the same way as yours, even when it's 1/3rd full just give it a gentle squeeze and boom liquid.

Maybe you have a duff one?

have checked the pipe inside the bottle to make its been cut at am angle ? apparently there are afew bottles out there like that .
Yep, first thing I checked Mike. Steve from srvapes is actually coming to see me tomorrow to have a look at it. [emoji106]

I have no other squonker to compare mine to, but mine doesn't behave in the same way as yours, even when it's 1/3rd full just give it a gentle squeeze and boom liquid.

Maybe you have a duff one?
That's exactly what I'm thinking. It'll get sorted.

Yep, first thing I checked Mike. Steve from srvapes is actually coming to see me tomorrow to have a look at it. [emoji106]

Fair enough mick, i just remembered while watching the vid on youtube they mention about the bottle & sounds like srvapes will sort you out what ever it is :)

Fair enough mick, i just remembered while watching the vid on youtube they mention about the bottle & sounds like srvapes will sort you out what ever it is :)

Let us know how you get on @mick brown , hope it gets sorted.

Thanks both. Yeah, I'm sure Steve will get me sorted and I'll report back.
When I first received it I was very impressed with it and still am strangely. When the bottle is full it's brill but struggles as the juice drops. I'm pretty sure I have been unlucky and got a faulty one which can of course happen with mass production item's .
I emailed srvapes on Saturday , not expecting a reply till Monday but Steve actually emailed me back saturday night and rang me on Sunday. You don't get that sort of after care much nowadays .

Thanks both. Yeah, I'm sure Steve will get me sorted and I'll report back.
When I first received it I was very impressed with it and still am strangely. When the bottle is full it's brill but struggles as the juice drops. I'm pretty sure I have been unlucky and got a faulty one which can of course happen with mass production item's .
I emailed srvapes on Saturday , not expecting a reply till Monday but Steve actually emailed me back saturday night and rang me on Sunday. You don't get that sort of after care much nowadays .
NP,

That's some quality service.

Back
Top Bottom