What's new

Drip Hacks Koolada ws23, Koolada WS3 or Koolada WS5 Crystals?

Crystalfur

Postman
Hey people's.
I'll be placing an order with Drip Hacks soon for some Flavour Concentrates such as their Blue Slush V2.
I'm interested in adding some Koolada or Menthol or both for a cooling effect on some of my DIY ejuice's, especially trying it out on their Blue Slush V2.
I've heard of people mixing Drip Hacks Koolada WS-23 along WS-5 (liquid form) at the same time, does this work any better than just one Koolada mixed with something like their Blue Slush?...
Or should I consider their WS5 Koolada Crystals?
And/or should I add menthol single flavour?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated and also recommendations on Flavour Concentrates I should consider buying from Drip Hacks other than their Blue Slush V2.
Thanks again Apes ;)

As I understand it, WS-5 is extra strong and can mute the flavour if too much is used, whereas WS-23 is weaker, but doesn't mute the flavour, so a combination of the two will allow you to achieve a cooler mix without losing too much flavour. I recently bought both, and added 7 drops of ws-5 and 15 drops of ws-23 to a 20 ml mix and it seemed to work really well, but I haven't had them long enough to test them fully yet.

Back
Top Bottom