What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried dripdrop a few years ago, it was not for me compared to my favourite Manabush ranges at the time - I was, and am, happy to pay the difference for juice that I decree to be superior - but I'm a fussy bastard.

Manabush have lost a supplier and I now dislike their main Nokomis range that I used to adore :( So I've given up on it but still love their other ranges :)

I'm currently vaping, on a freshly dry burned/rewicked setup with @Lee's custard slice, its very nice indeed, but he's produced better IMO!

You know what Steve,

I agree with you 100 percent
Completely unequivocally agree with every single word you said

The thing about Drip Drop tho, is whatever they say the flavour is, is what it effin' is! They absolutely NAIL IT.

So, it comes down to taste. If what DDV is offering is what you want, happy days, you won't get any better.

If you want more esoteric flavours, go somewhere else.

(Have never tried any of Lee's juices).

The cheese quarter pounder was an ideal post pub lunch drinks snack.

They did used to employ a special type of moron though, The one in Westcliff on Sea did anyway.
They do have an excellent employment support system for the moronicly disabled.

When being compared to a wimpey I thought I would comment with the following-
We offer (with photos to prove) our products at a fantastic price considering all of our liquids are made by us in Iso7 cleanrooms, using only TPD compliant flavourings.
The price may be low but that is only due to the fact we couldn't charge over the odds for something we absolutely love doing.
Being compared to Wimpy and Wagu steak is childish but I won't get involved in that.
To those that haven't tried us due to the price should really get over it and try it.

4 years of hard graft have gone into every bottle we produce. Batches are produced in the cleanroom & bottled on machines that we have saved up for over the years after putting every penny back into the business.
£10 for a 100ml bottle. We could charge premium prices but we want people off smoking more than lining our pockets.
Vaping is a life to us. It's one of the reasons I get up in the morning, knowing we are helping the community.

I'll be slammed on this post but to see some of these comments on what was Christmas Day while I was enjoying a very rare day off really pee'd me off.

We hope you've all had a wonderful festive period.

Just because you have an ISO7 clean room, use TPD compliant flavourings and offer juice cheap doesn’t make it any less wimpy burger like or am I missing something?

That’s like me buying top of the range plumbing equipment, offering my plumbing services to people for £5 an hour and expecting for them to be happy when they’re house is underwater when in reality I’m a shit plumber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom