What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're an unusual fellow aren't you.

My apologies vapemac I was replying to Mr Tea Time whilst eating chicken biriyani and watching bird box and typing at the same time.
Messaged the wrong person, but you too are appreciated by me.. I felt bad deleting it or editing it afterwards so left it as it is ...
but this biriyani is awfully good stuff I must say

I'm not entirely sure it's worth 30 pages of healthy debate though?

Both excel at what they do, however they cater for different markets and you cannot compare like with like.

That's it summed up in a nutshell.

Your making it worse;)

My apologies vapemac I was replying to Mr Tea Time whilst eating chicken biriyani and watching bird box and typing at the same time.
Messaged the wrong person, but you too are appreciated by me.. I felt bad deleting it or editing it afterwards so left it as it is ...
but this biriyani is awfully good stuff I must say

Another fkin curry....your arse must be roasted:)

but that is purely your opinion.....we all love a mass debate don't we?

I certainly love a damn good mass debate - sometimes a few per day.

I've actually been called a mass debater in the past.

@DripDrop Vapour Samantha can you recommend me somewhere to take a £5 per hour shit plumber with all the gear but no idea for dinner?

Can you also recommend a plumber that fits the above category?

And can you make sure he uses the clean room before our date. I ain't taking out a scruffy cunt.

Also you lot must be posh. In my house we call it the bathroom. Non of this clean room shit.

My opinion to the original question: Dripdrop is hobgoblin, primevapes is Orinoco mocha milk stout. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Discuss, fuckers lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom