What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get where @smjj is coming from, and I think his analogy (don't you just love words that contain 'Anal' in them?) is valid....the elephant in the room here, is ingredients, or rather the quality of them. Now, ive been vaping for a long time now, and I can pretty much guess which flavouring Sam is using.....only because ive used the very same ones that is used.

Now this isn't a slight at all @DripDrop Vapour Samantha or it shouldn't be read in any way whatsoever as a dig, or as having a go...but what im driving at is that there are fucking stupidly expensive flavour houses out there that charge a fortune for there flavours, and rightly so, they are good, there are also flavour houses out there that have a variant, although generic, flavour that may be similar, but only In as far as its called "strawberry"

As an example, @South Coast Vaper nipple juice is a case in point. I know for a fact that Tom used to spend a tidy some on his strawberrys for that certain juice...he could have done it cheaper, like 70% cheaper by using a cheaper alternative , but he didn't and the juice is one of the finest ever produced

My point here is that Sam will be using ingredients that reflect in the price that she charges. Nothing wrong with that at all, and lets remember, her juice is far from the worst out there by a long fucking shot....by a country fucking mile.......

The problem is Sam has stated and believes it's all the same ingredients just fired into fancy bottles and expensive labels.....that's the mindset were dealing with here.....I doubt that will change any time soon as you have just mentioned another vendor that is ahead of her in the game.

People seem to be inferring things from Samantha's post that were not implied, and that includes you, zou.

Sam's post in no way stated or implied any comparison with Lee's products, it simply stated DripDrops manufacturing processes and ethos as a comment about the Wimpy comparison and that alone. Here:

See? There was no argument about DripDrop being as good as Prime Vapes at all, that is all yours (and others) inference.

Whereas:

Here the poster is stating the mention of clean rooms etc doesn't make it any less like Wimpy. Even this post is not about Samantha comparing her juice with Lee's, it is about the Wimpy comparison again. So, Zou, it is all the people (like yourself) who think Samantha was saying DripDrop is as good as Prime Vapes what are missing the point, she was just commenting on the Wimpy comparison. The quote above, however, unfairly compares Samantha's statement about their manufacturing processes and company ethos to a shit plumber using good equipment. The comparison is explicit, in the phrase "That's like".

So, people, stop missing the point and then claiming I am doing so.

Now, somebody please kill this thread with fire.

I think there is an inference on @DripDrop Vapour Samantha ’s part though. The thread was a request for reccomendations of one over the other. This led to a comparison with Wimpy and a gourmet burger, which led to @DripDrop Vapour Samantha ’s post that you quoted. I can’t see any other reason for this than an attempt by @DripDrop Vapour Samantha to vindicate her eliquid. Which clearly is fair enough, she makes the liquid and a lot of people buy it, so she obviously believes in it.

If not an attempt to qualify her liquid as being as good as those to which they were compared, then what was the point of these references to clean rooms, concentrates, trpr etc.? Nobody in the thread had suggested her liquid is made in a dirty bathroom with substandard ingredients, have they?

I still think the responder who uses the plumbing analogy makes a fair point, and illustrates that point with an example that isn’t a criticism of @DripDrop Vapour Samantha in anyway, but simply an example. To illustrate the point.

I also posted the likelihood of Wimpy burgers being made in clean rooms.

I think the crux of this disagreement is around @DripDrop Vapour Samantha ’s mentioning of her clean room etc in the first place. I can see that only really being an attempt to equate the quality of the two brand’s products on the basis of similar production environments and materials.

Last edited:
congrats to the missus and the bairn well don you for rockin up....... terrible timing mind speaking as one who knows bairns with birthdays around christmas can be problematic... always thought i should give my youngest the opportunity to pick a day in the middle of the year to have as her unofficial birthday

Thanks! He actually came about a week early, so it could have been worse on that score. We were expecting him around the 21st/22nd, he arrived on the 16th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom