What's new

Dripdrop vs primevapes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’ve also missed the point in the same way as @DripDrop Vapour Samantha though. The poster in question didn’t compare @DripDrop Vapour Samantha ’s eliquid to the inept plumber. He was simply illustrating a point. @DripDrop Vapour Samantha ’s argument was that her eliquid must be as good as @Lee ’s prime vape eliquid on the basis that she has a clean room, uses certain concentrates by such and such a flavour house, trpr compliant ingredients etc etc. This is irrelevant when it comes to a comparison of the gustatory qualities of the blends.
People seem to be inferring things from Samantha's post that were not implied, and that includes you, zou.

Sam's post in no way stated or implied any comparison with Lee's products, it simply stated DripDrops manufacturing processes and ethos as a comment about the Wimpy comparison and that alone. Here:

When being compared to a wimpey I thought I would comment with the following-
We offer (with photos to prove) our products at a fantastic price considering all of our liquids are made by us in Iso7 cleanrooms, using only TPD compliant flavourings.
The price may be low but that is only due to the fact we couldn't charge over the odds for something we absolutely love doing.
Being compared to Wimpy and Wagu steak is childish but I won't get involved in that.
To those that haven't tried us due to the price should really get over it and try it.

4 years of hard graft have gone into every bottle we produce. Batches are produced in the cleanroom & bottled on machines that we have saved up for over the years after putting every penny back into the business.
£10 for a 100ml bottle. We could charge premium prices but we want people off smoking more than lining our pockets.
Vaping is a life to us. It's one of the reasons I get up in the morning, knowing we are helping the community.

I'll be slammed on this post but to see some of these comments on what was Christmas Day while I was enjoying a very rare day off really pee'd me off.

We hope you've all had a wonderful festive period.
See? There was no argument about DripDrop being as good as Prime Vapes at all, that is all yours (and others) inference.

Whereas:
Just because you have an ISO7 clean room, use TPD compliant flavourings and offer juice cheap doesn’t make it any less wimpy burger like or am I missing something?

That’s like me buying top of the range plumbing equipment, offering my plumbing services to people for £5 an hour and expecting for them to be happy when they’re house is underwater when in reality I’m a shit plumber?
Here the poster is stating the mention of clean rooms etc doesn't make it any less like Wimpy. Even this post is not about Samantha comparing her juice with Lee's, it is about the Wimpy comparison again. So, Zou, it is all the people (like yourself) who think Samantha was saying DripDrop is as good as Prime Vapes what are missing the point, she was just commenting on the Wimpy comparison. The quote above, however, unfairly compares Samantha's statement about their manufacturing processes and company ethos to a shit plumber using good equipment. The comparison is explicit, in the phrase "That's like".

So, people, stop missing the point and then claiming I am doing so.

Now, somebody please kill this thread with fire.

Fantastic news...
Really glad some good popped out of this thread ( pardon the pun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom